Chapter 1 - awake

I groaned lightly as I shuffled about sitting up on Karma's chest. I yawned and sat back rubbing my eyes and looking around.

"Morning, Nagisa." I looked to my right and saw Isogai and Maehara sat together. They where kinda close to each other and seemed a little flustered.

"Morning~," I yawned stretching my arms up above my head. I stood up and smiled.

"Where are you going?" Asked Maehara looking up at me... for once.

"I'm just gonna go to the toilet, if Karma wakes up tell him I'll be back soon." I said smiling. I walked out the room and headed towards the toilets.

I did my business and washed my hand then looked at my reflection. I reached my hand out and touched the mirror.

'It felt so real... like I was really there with Karma...' I let out a sigh and walked out the toilets shaking my head. 'It was just a silly dream.' I thought puffing my cheeks out.

I opened the door to our room and walked in, walking past all the other sleeping boys and sat back next to Karma.

"How come you moved?" Isogai Asked with a light smirk to his lip.

"I-I was lonely." I said quietly, looking down as I played with my fingers.

"Whatever you say, it's not an issue-"

"Yeah, everyone knows that you and Karma are dating." Maehara interrupted patting Isogai's back with a wide grin.

"Yeah, I know." I sighed looking down at his sleeping form... "... are you a demon?"

"Huh, What was that, Nagisa?" Isogai Asked making me jump. I looked at his confused face and chuckled nervously.

"Nothing, just thinking out loud is all." I looked back at Karma and sighed, shaking his arm slightly. "Wake up." I whined.

He groaned and looked at me over his shoulder, those same glowing eyes. I smiled at him and he sighed sitting up. He rubbed his eyes and looked back at me with his usual sunset eyes.

"We should wake the others up." Isogai said hoisting both himself and Maehara up.

"Ok." I smiled watching them walk over to the other side of the room and start waking people up.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and squeaked slightly looking back at the smirking Karma. I sighed at him and leant back into him looking up at his cocky smile.

"Morning, blueberry." He teased kissing me sweetly on the lips and smiling at me. I chuckled at me and sat back up, crawling over to my stuff.

"Karma, are you gonna have a shower?" I Asked taking my towels and wash kit out.

"I don't know, why?" I looked back at him and huffed.

"'Cause I don't wanna go alone." I said standing up.

"Okay, just let me grab my stuff." I smiled and walked to the edge of his futon and waited for him.

He got up and we walked to the shower room, putting out clothes in a basket and then back into the shelving area, I grabbed a white bucket and put my wash stuff in it and my towel around my waist as we walked over to the showers.

I put the towel for my hair over the mirror and swapped the towel around my waist for one that they provided. I sat on the stool and began to wash myself.

"My hairs getting long." I sighed looking at how it reached the bottom of my shoulder blades.

"Do you want help with your back?" Karma offered from beside me.

"Yeah, just let me finish washing my hair." I smiled putting shampoo in my hair, followed by conditioner. I finished washing it all out and held my hair off my back as Karma cleaned my back for me.

"Thank you, can I wash yours?" I offered smiling at him through the mirror.

"Sure." He smiled. We swapped places and I began to gently wash his back.

"Nagisa, you seem troubled." Karma said with a sad tone. I hummed looking up at him through the mirror and he sighed.

"I'm fine, Karma... it just has me a little confused on why my dream felt so real and..." I stopped and looked down, stopping the sponge as I squeezed it.

"And?" He asked confused.

"Well, dreams are made of memories and experiences... so do you think that was a past life or something?" I asked him with a tilt to my head.

"Nagisa, you just watch too many films, that's all." He chuckled, changing the subject. "Come on we should get out."

"Ok." I said letting him rinse his back as I towel dried my hair and changed the towel around my waist to a dry one.

'Him changing the subject like that has me worried though...' I hummed and walked out with Karma getting dressed in our uniforms and walking out.

I was still towel drying my hair and Karma was carrying my stuff for me. I huffed annoyed and stopped.

"What's wrong?" He asked stopping a bit in front and looking back.

"I'm gonna ask the girls if I can borrow a hair drier I'll meet you in the room." I sighed kissing his cheek and walking towards the girls rooms.

I sighed and knocked on their door, nervous of what they are doing... 'I hope I'm not interrupting them getting dressed.'

Nakamura opened the door and blushed at me slightly. "N-Nagisa, what a surprise! What's up?" She asked opening the door a little wider.

"I was wondering if I could use a hair drier?" I Asked a little embarrassed.

"Sure, come in. You can use mine." She said leading me to her stuff. I said hello to the other girls as I followed her. "I'll help."

~~~

I was sat on the floor, cross legged, as Nakamura finished my hair and Kayano came over doing my hair in twin tails for me.

"Thank you." I smiled getting up. The girls saw me off at the door and I walked back to the boys room.

"Karma." I smiled opening the door. He sat up off his futon with a grumpy face then smiled at me.

"Come on, Nagisa, lets go downstairs." He suggested putting his arm around me.

"We're coming!"

We all walked down into the breakfast hall and sat down within our reserved section. Karma and I sat alone at a two person table with our food, happily away from the others.