Epiloge

It's been years since we left the world I knew as home. I never imagined that there was a place like this right under all of our noses. 

Karma and I have been really happy here, all the demons and Yokai accept me as Karma's partner and shortly after we came to this world Karma's father crowned him King. Because of that Karma's mother began teaching me my duties as his betrothed and even helped me learn how to read and speak different Demon languages. 

Their world is beautiful and full of life, if I'm being honest it doesn't feel that much different from Earth. Their skies are nearly always sky blue and the air is so clean and easy to breathe. 

I wondered down into the courtroom and found Karma sat in the throne already waiting for me. He seemed angry but once he saw me he smiled and stood up walking over to me and giving me a big hug.

"How are you today?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"I'm fine. The dizziness was probably just me overworking again." I said with a smile.

"Then be more careful." He sighed kissing my forehead.

"So what are you so angry about?" I asked confused.

"One of the other countries are coming over, however, they are unaware of our engagement so I'm sure that it'll be about marriage." He sighed. 

"You'll be fine," I said kissing him sweetly. "I need to head to the daycare, I'll see you later."

"Okay." He said pouting. "Don't push yourself today." 

"I won't." I smiled. He smiled back and we kissed one last time before I left. 

I headed to the local school and was met by the happy smiles of my students. I chuckled at them all as they ran at me for hugs. 

"Goodmorning Sensei!" They cheered happily.

"Goodmorning, how are you all today?" I asked as I led them into the classroom properly.

"We're fine! Is it true you live with the King?"

"Yes, I live in the palace." I smiled. "Everyone, take your seats." 

"Why?"

"Yeah, I wanna live there too!"

"The King saved me a long time ago... So I live with him." I chuckled.

"Are you and the King close?"

"Yes, we are have known each other for a very... very long time." I looked at my hands and gulped. "Now, turn to page 16, in your books and let's continue reading. Katsuki, you start us off today." 

Once I finished their reading lesson I headed to the other side of the school and sat with the toddlers. I played with them and then read them a story before home time. 

"Does everyone have their stuff?" I asked the young demons.

"Yes!" They all called back. 

I smiled and opened the door calling them out as I noticed their parents. I smiled and shut the door and grabbed my stuff. I heard a knock on the door and sighed, I knew they'd forget something.

I opened the door, expecting to look down and see one of my students, but instead, I was looking at an adults legs, I looked up and let out a sigh at the man. 

"That's one way to scare me." I sighed letting him in.

"Sorry, I just thought I could collect you today." He said smiling at me.