Chapter 2 - dress up

After breakfast we headed to our designated work experience that the school had arranged for us - they gave out our resumes and picked the best place for us.

Karma and I were lucky enough to get into the same place so at least I won't be alone.

We entered the maid cafe and I gulped as the manager approached us with a wide smile.

"Hello! And welcome to our role play cafe! You will both be in the proper uniform and here's the brief." She said handing us a piece of paper each. "Changing rooms are back there."

We walked in and saw our names already on lockers and opened them looking at our roles on the inside pocket...

"I'm the over protective big brother." Karma said starting to get changed.

"I-I'm... the oblivious little s-sister." I stuttered taking out the maid uniform and gulping.

"Don't worry too much, I'll ask if I can be over protective over you so don't worry." Karma smiled kissing my head.

"Yeah, ok." I said, nervously, as I began to change...

~~~

Once in the uniforms we walked out and asked if Karma could stay near me - explaining that I'm actually a boy - and she said that it was fine.

~~~

We're two hours into service and we've already got a lot of tips. I have to always seem oblivious to people's advances and I keep having to hold karma back so he doesn't rip their heads off.

"Nagisa, I don't like the way they're looking at you." He said putting his arms around my neck. I chuckled nervously and smiled up at him.

"I know, I don't like it either, but we do this and we're a set closer to beating A-class!" I smiled motivating him to 'hold in there'.

"Okay." He sighed kissing my head sweetly.

"Good, come on, we have tables to serve." I chuckled leading him back into the cafe.

He seems more attached, which is saying something for Karma. I means he's clingy and over protective of me all the time, but this is more than that... 'is it because of my dream?'

"Nagisa, stop spacing out." Karma said tapping my back to make me move forwards. I stumbled and looked back huffing at him.

"Not funny." I pouted looking at his smirking face. We continued waiting tables and I sighed for like the twentieth time today and sat down in the break room.

"Freedom!" Karma cheered taking his waistcoat and tie off. I chuckled and he came over to me kissing my head and picking me up in his arms.

"Put me down, I need to get changed." I chuckled.

"No, I wanna hug." He whined, squeezing me tighter. I gulped and turned to him hugging him back.

"Now come on." I kissed his cheek and was released, quickly getting changed. I sighed closing the locker door as the boss walked in.

"Since this was only a day, I have decided to let you keep your uniforms, please consider coming back and joining us." She said handing us two clothes bags.

"Thank you ma'am." We bowed to her and put our uniforms in the bags and grabbed our stuff leaving out the back exit.

|~~~

"That was so boring." Karma huffed putting his stuff down and sitting on his futon.

"We missed the bus, we had to walk lazy." I chuckled and put my stuff down. I crouched in front of my bag and stuffed the uniform into it.

"No I mean I'm bored now~" he whined laying back down. I chuckled at him and looked at the time.

"We can go out for a bit... l-like a d-date." I stuttered looking at my hands.

"Yeah!" He said sitting up and smiling at me. I chuckled and grabbed my phone and wallet, Karma doing the same, and we walked back out.

~~~~

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked me holding my hand. I hummed and looked around a bit.

"Let's go to the stalls." I said pulling him towards some kind of event. He chuckled at me and we walked over.

~~~~

"Nagisa, that's your fifth one." Karma chuckled as I ate my fifth box of mochi.

"But it's so good." I whined at him.

"You'll gain weight." He chuckled poking my stomach. I gasped at him and huffed walking faster. "Hey I was joking." He said catching up with me.

"Sure." I huffed, puffing my cheeks out. I looked at him and he smiled kissing my sweetly and holding my hand.

We wondered a little bit more and then headed back to the hotel. I sighed and plopped on my futon.

"No ones back yet~" I whined. I looked at karma and then sighed. "Wanna go in the hot springs with me?" I Asked grabbing my towel.

"Sure." Once again we headed for the showers, washing ourselves and then heading to the outside hot springs. We put our towels on a rack and I put my hair up into a messy bun.

We got in and went behind a rock The was in the middle then sat down together. I sunk into the water and smiled at the relaxing heat.

Karma moved closer to me and put his arm around me. I hummed and moved closer smiling up at the setting sun.

"I wonder when the others will be back?" I said looking to Karma.

"I don't know, we where the first to leave." I hummed agreeing with him and lent into his shoulder.

I looked at him and smiled kissing his lips softly. He moved his hand to my lower back and held me closer, his other hand intertwining with my hair.

I put my hands on his chest and let him pull me closer to him. I moved my hands into his hair and deepened the kiss. We broke for air and then Karma inserted his tongue into my mouth, our tongues dancing together.

He separated from me and I gulped panting at him. Our eyes locked together... here we go again...