Chapter 9 - cure 🔞

The red strings.

They're a tale all parents tell their children.

People are woven together through the red strings and bound to one another as a result.

It's strange to think that you have someone destined to be yours... like we're all each other's property.

I woke up and groaned, opening my eyes and looking up to see Karma smiling at me.

"Your horns are still out." I commented sitting up.

"I'm aware." He smiled. I leant in closer and kissed him sweetly. I straddled his waist and deepened the kiss.

"Karma, do we have to attend classes today?" I Asked not wanting a lecture from Kayano about I told you so.

"Yes we do. Plus I told you last night, you need to slowly get used to the energy I give you in this form." He said kissing my head.

"Am I a demon too?" I Asked confused.

"Far from it. You're more like an angel that I've chained up to me." He said sadly.

"No, I'm not chained I'm linked to you." I smiled.

"Same old Nagisa." He sighed. I smiled and got up, getting dressed.

"So how do you change back?" I Asked looking at him.

"Doesn't matter." He smiled.

"It does. Come on we have an hour before we have to go." I said sitting next to him.

"I have to release energy." He said looking away.

"Then release it." I said simply.

"It's not the same." He sighed.

"Do we need to have sex? I remember your smoke horns everyone we did it."

"You noticed and didn't question it?!"

"No, I thought I was hallucinating." I chuckled. "So that's what we have to do?" I Asked looking at him.

"Yeah... but don't worry, I can just-" I leant closer and kissed him sweetly.

"Make it quick." I smiled.

He pinned me to the bed and kissed down my neck, nibbling at it until he found my soft spot. He then abused it, my moans filling the room.

He took my trousers off and threw them on the floor then slipped a condom on his member. He pushed it inside of me and I cried out in pain as he dryly opened me.

"You don't normally wear a condom." I panted.

"If I didn't in this form, you'd get pregnant." He said simply.

He thrust in and out of me roughly. His nails digging into my hips as he abused my body. It was more painful than normal.

My eyes began to water as he thrust deeper and deeper inside of me until he finally released his load. He pulled out and disposed of the condom and then helped me get dressed again.

He kissed me sweetly and my wounds and pain disappeared as his appearance returned to a human.

I got up and stretched then smiled at him.

"If you could do that this whole time then why not? Then I wouldn't be in pain in the mornings." I huffed a little annoyed.

"But hobbling Nagi was so cute." He smirked. I growled and he got up and dressed leaving the apartment with me.

We made it to school and the class where supposed to see me and Karma together laughing and smiling.

I went to my seat as the bell rang and Kayano looked at me.

"Finally made up?" She asked with a cocky grin.

"Make up sex?" Rio smirked the other side of me.

I sighed at the two and looking forwards ignoring them.

Classes where longer than usual- well they felt longer- it's now second break and I'm meeting Karma at our tree but I overheard something I shouldn't of when I passed the teachers lounge.

"You think Karmas the demon? On what basis Kayano."

"Nagisa gets sick and after being with Karma always got better, which sounds like a demons healing." She huffed.

"We'll investigate but I don't see you're view." Irina sighed.

I quickly slipped out the building and rushed over to Karma.

"You okay?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah, I was just over thinking stuff."

"Like?"

"What would happen if the class found out you where a demon?"

"I'd leave. I'd return to the demon realm." He said simply... he'd leave me...

I can't tell him and even Irina doesn't believe Kayano so there's nothing to worry about.

"We should be more careful then. I don't want you having to go back." I said hugging him. He kissed me head and agreed.

We spent break and after school talking about ways to hide him being a demon forgetting about Ritsu...