Chapter 5 - No

It's Saturday already and I'm at karmas house. He's making us some lunch at the moment and I'm picking something for us to watch.

I felt nauseous and stood up shakingly, heading to the toilet and throwing up. I coughed lightly, gagging every now and then.

It stopped and I flushed the toilet washing my face and mouth, putting a mint into my mouth.

This keeps happening but since I have a history of being bulimic the doctors will just think it's that again but I'm not doing anything, I just can't help it.

I finished up in the toilet and then headed back into the living room seeing Karma placing down our plates.

"Oh, there you are. Where'd you go?" He asked me with a light smile.

"I went to the toilet quickly." I said walking over to him and sitting next to him.

We ate our food and watched TV then cuddled up watching a film. I smiled into his heat and hummed.

"Nagisa, have you been feeling sick lately?" He asked me.

"H-huh?" I said kinda shocked.

"I knew it. You haven't been acting like yourself and... you hate mints." I blushed and looked away. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Cause, I'm fine. It's just fatigue." I told him smiling. He sighed and kissed me sweetly on the lips. I was shocked at first but kissed him back.

He laid me down, not breaking the kiss, and moved one of his hands to my member, palming it. I moaned into his mouth and he smirked taking my trousers and boxers off.

I felt his finger near my hole and pushed him back alarmed and blushed darkly.

"What's wrong Nagisa?" Karma asked.

"I-I don't want to... I mean I'm not very well and I don't think that this will help it'll just add stress to my body." I said sitting up, my baggy shirt covering my member.

"What are you going on about? We always do this when you feel ill and you feel better within minutes." He said leaning in closer.

"Karma, no!" I said covering his mouth with my hand. "I said no, don't force yourself onto me like this!" I said agitated.

"It'll help you I promise." He said moving my hand.

"Karma no! I said no!" I huffed moving away. "This isn't consensual!" I yelled.

"You'll just get worse unless we do this now!" He yelled at me grabbed my arms. "I've never lied to you! In all the years we've known each other I have never lied!"

"Please Karma." He leant in and kissed me again and I struggled to push him back. I let him in my mouth then bit his tongue. He moved back and I got up, putting my boxers and trousers on.

"Nagisa, where are you going?" He asked standing up.

"I'm going home. You obviously don't understand what no means!" I growled grabbing my stuff.

"Wait Nagisa! Please your just gonna get more sick! I can't lose you again!" He yelled. I stopped at the main door and turned to him.

"What do you mean, 'again'?" I Asked. He gulped and looked away, taking a deep breath.

"It doesn't matter..." he said quietly covering his eyes with his bangs. I sighed and walked out his house shutting the door behind me.

I heard him shout and throw something, it shattering. I gulped and walked back home. He can't have been serious with that all right? I mean sex can't cure someone from being sick.

I shook the feeling off and headed home feeling nauseous and dizzy the further I got from his house.

I finally made it back home and shakingly stumbled into my house panting as I thumbled to the bathroom and threw up.

"Hello? Nagisa are you still here? Sweetie why's the door wide open?" My mother called walking in. I heard the door shut and was about to answer when I felt my stomach churn.

I threw up again and heard my mother drop her stuff and run towards me.

"Sweetie! What's wrong?" She rubbed my back gently and hushed me till I had stopped throwing up.

"I'm gonna lay down." I said standing up.

"Ah! Let me help you!" My mum held my hand and helped me to my room. She laid me in bed and kissed my head leaving me to sleep.

She occasionally popped back in to put a cold towel on my head or give me light food or clean my bucket but apart from that I just slept.

'Karmas hiding something from me, I just know it...'