Chapter 7 - stop

{Nagisa P.O.V.}

After the hospital trip I've been in a bad mood with Karma, he's caused me so much trouble. I was fine!

I huffed sitting on the train with my mask on. I'm on medication that should help me get better but I'm still not 100% and wearing a mask means Karma can't kiss me.

He wont stop, every chance he gets he'll kiss me, its sweet but getting annoying. A kiss is meant to mean something not just to be done for the fun of it.

It came to Karma's stop and Karma got on sitting next to me.

"You feeling better today?" He asked.

"Getting there." I huffed. He held my hand and I shook him off growling.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked oblivious.

"You dont even understand what you've done do you?! My mother wont leave me alone for more than ten minutes without contacting me." I huffed.

"I thought you wanted your mum to care more?" He said confused.

"This is excessive." I growled.

"Sorry." He said confused. I huffed and looked away.

And that's how it remained for four days. I ignored him and his attempts to touch me and eventually he left me alone.

"Nagisa, are you and Karma in an argument?" Kayano asked confused.

"Does it even matter?" I huffed. She looked at me worried and sighed.

"It matters when you're this sad." She said.

"I'm not upset." I growled at her looking away.

"Sure you're not." She sighed looking out the window.

Karma didn't attempt to talk to me in person or over the phone and eventually I felt like we weren't even a couple anymore...