The Pharoah

Kalianna and Sunny were watching Alya's new blog update. The girl was all dressed up because she was going to the Louvre museum.

"Don't blink now, 'cause we're live from Paris. Yo peeps, Alya here, bringing you the one and only Lady Leopard blog" Suddenly, helicopter noises could be heard. "Huh? What is that?" Alya questioned. Just then, Ladybug and Leopardess pass by, hanging onto a helicopter with their yo-yos. Ladybug drops her history book.

"Ladybug and Leopardess in action. Hang on 'cause we're going for a ride" Alya runs over and picks up the book. "Freak out! What you got here is no ordinary book, it's a tenth grade history book. And I should know 'cause I've got this very same book. Could our very own Ladybug be a high school student, in real life? And if so, could Leopardess be a high school student as well? Whoa!"

Kalianna pauses the video and rubs her temples. "This is bad, super bad! If Alya finds out who Leopardess or Ladybug is because of a history book, we're both done for!"

"Calm down, Kalianna. Alya may suspect Leopardess of being a student, but she probably suspects Ladybug even more, she was the one who dropped that book, not you" Sunny said.

The amber eyed girl sighed. "Your right, I'm overreacting, but still, I wish Ladybug hadn't dropped that book, if I could change the past I would"

"Well you can't change the past, but you can learn about it. Didn't you say you were going to the museum today?"

"Yeah" Kalianna opened the royal french doors to her balcony and went outside, she gazed over Paris, admiring the Eiffel Tower.

"Okay, I'm starting to get confused if you want to go to the museum or not" Sunny said, levitating beside her.

"I do, but who says I have to walk?" The silky black haired girl asked, grinning mischievously. "Sunny, speed up!"

~~~~~~~~

Leopardess jumped from rooftop to rooftop until she made it to the Louvre museum. She found a secluded spot and transformed back into her civilian self.

Kalianna entered the museum, her floral skirt fluttered around her and her crop top glimmered a little. She took out her phone, went to her messages, and texted Adrien.

K: Hey handsome.😘 I'm at the Louvre museum, do you wanna come?

It took only seconds for Adrien to reply.

A: You know I wouldn't miss a chance to spend time with you Princess.❤️But I'll have to find a way out of the house.

K: Ooooh, sneaking out of the mansion just to be with me? Scandalous!

A: Your so silly Kali.😁

The flawless skinned girl giggled before putting her phone away.

After a few minutes of waiting for her boyfriend, he finally arrived, she took him into a private part of the museum and gave him a big kiss.

"I can't believe that you snuck out of the house for me~" Anna cooed.

"Actually, Nathalie caught me before I could make it to the door. I barely convinced her to not say anything to my father. And plus, I had to lie and say that I was going to your house to do an assignment with you" Adrien replied, wrapping his arms around her.

"Wow, if your going to do something scandalous, at least be sneaky" Kalianna teased. "But at least Nathalie bought your lie"

The blonde haired boy rolled his eyes, but he breaks out into a smile and kisses her forehead. "By the way, you look gorgeous"