The Puppeteer

"Thanks for helping me babysit Manon, Kalianna, I really appreciate it" Marinette said, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Aw, your welcome. I'd do anything to hang out with this little cutie pie!" Kalianna exclaimed as she spun a happy Manon around and booped her nose. 

Just then the noirette noticed Marinette's dolls. "Hey, why don't we play with your dolls Marinette, it'll be fun"

Manon jumped out of Kalianna's arms and looked up at Marinette with excitement. "Yeah! Can we Marinette? Can we?"

The bluenette chuckled. "Okay, how about Kalianna and I play the heroes, and you can play with the villains?"

"Yay!" Manon cheered as Marinette gave her Leopardess doll to Kalianna and kept Ladybug and Cat Noir. The girl then gave the Rogercop, Lady Wifi, and the Evillustrator dolls to Manon.

Kalianna: (Puppet Leopardess) Ladybug, you ready?

Marinette: (Puppet Ladybug) I sure am. (Puppet Cat Noir) Hold on, you didn't really think you were gonna start the party without me now did you m'lady.

Kalianna: (Puppet Leopardess) Ah, glad to see you Cat Noir!

Marinette: (Puppet Cat Noir) Of course you are, I'm the cat's meow! 

The bluebell eyed girl meowed, causing Kalianna to laugh. 

"He shouldn't say that!" Manon exclaimed. 

"No?" Marinette said/asked.

The little girl frowned and shook her head. 

Kalianna: Alright then. (Puppet Leopardess) This is no time to be goofing around kitty-cat! We gotta capture the villain's akumas before they...

Kal looked at Manon. "Wait, what do the bad guys want?"

"Uh...we wanna win!" Manon exclaimed.

"Yeah, but win what?" Marinette asked.

"I don't know, what do they usually want?" 

"Well, it depends. Lady Wifi wanted to reveal Ladybug and Leopardess's true identities, and the Evillustrator wanted to get revenge on a mean girl for making fun of him!" Kalianna uttered.

"Then there was Rogercop" Marinette chimed in. "But the evil Hawk Moth, who makes them bad, wants to take Leopardess, Ladybug, and Cat Noir's jewels from them! Their Miraculouses!"

"And what would happen if he did get them?" Manon queried.

"The bad guys would win" Kalianna spoke.

"I know! I know what the bad guys want! We want the Miraculous! Then we'll win! Forever and ever! I'm gonna get your Miraculous, Leopardess, Ladybug, and Cat Noir! You-you goody three-shoeses! You'll be super duper sorry!"

The flawless skinned girl giggled. Three-shoeses? Was that even a word? 

"You won't get our Miraculouses!" Marinette cried. 

The three began fighting with their dolls. Heroes versus villains. However, the heroines won, they always do.

"Ha! That settles it. Ladybug, Leopardess, and Cat Noir have won!" Kalianna cheered.

"No fair! The heroes always win!" Manon started crying. 

"Leopardess, Cat Noir, and Ladybug always win, and the bad guys always lose" Marinette said. 

"But you never let me play with Ladybug, Leopardess, and Cat Noir!" The little girl continued crying.

Kalianna stayed silent, she didn't need to be in this conversation.