Copycat

"Why don't you invite Adrien to a movie with you?" Sunny questioned.

Kalianna was board out of her mind because she had nothing to do. So Sunny was thinking of a way to brighten her day.

"I can't Sunny. Adrien's in his fencing class right now" The flawless skinned girl replied.

"Well then go over there and give him a snack!" Sunny exclaimed.

"Huh, that's actually not a bad ide-" Kalianna could finish her sentence, she heard the doorbell ring.

Kalianna went downstairs and opened the door, where she saw a familiar blonde-haired woman.

"MADELINE!" The amber-eyed girl screamed, hugging the woman tightly.

"Oof! Nice to see you too Kalianna. But it's only been a week! Did you miss me that much?"

"Of course! My parents are on a business trip in Milan and I was kinda lonely" Kalianna replied.

"Well I'm glad I could help you get rid of your loneliness. But, I gotta go again" Madeline said.

"What?! Why?"

"Because your mother needs me to look after her boutique. She called me fifteen minutes ago. I just came by to say hello"

"Aw. Okay then. I'm glad your back in town" Kalianna said, smiling at the blonde. "I gotta go to Adrien's fencing class and give him a snack"

"Alright. Tell him I said hi. Oh, and, give him a kiss too. I'm sure the public would aw at the sight" Madeline joked before quickly running away.

Kalianna giggled at the woman's childishness. Her parents must've told her that she and Adrien were secretly dating. Anna was about to go back inside, but then she remembered.

"Oh no! I forgot about the unveiling today!" The amber-eyed girl quickly transformed and started running to the park.

Meanwhile, at Place des Voges, the ceremony was about to begin.

"Excuse me, Cat Noir, but Leopardess and Ladybug aren't here" Théo said, a little disappointed.

"Don't worry about them. I'm sure they'll be here any minute. I can handle this situation alone for now. I'm the one in charge anyway, you know" Cat Noir said.

"It's just that, I wanted to ask Leopardess to autograph this photo. She's amazing. She's so beautiful, brave, and smart, and the way she saves everyone is so cool!" Théo said as he stared at the picture of Leopardess.

Cat Noir glares at the photo. Luckily, Théo didn't notice.

"Perhaps the ceremony should commence. It might bring them here faster" André said.

"Please, just one minute more, Mayor Bourgeois, Leopardess and Ladybug are going to come, I can feel it" Théo said.

As soon as those words came out of his mouth, Leopardess jumped onto the statue next to Cat Noir.

"Did I miss anything?" The leopard hero questioned as people started cheering and taking pictures of her.

"Not a thing Princess" Cat Noir said, grabbing her hand and kissing the back of it.

Théo came up to the duo. "Is Ladybug coming?"

"Uh...she might" Leopardess said. She didn't want to give the man false hope but it was better than telling him that the bug hero wasn't going to show up.

"Oh. Well let's just wait a while longer. C-can I have your autograph?" Théo asked, blushing.

"Of course! Do you have a pen on you?" Leopardess asked while taking the photo from his hand.