Dark Cupid

Kalianna had just gotten dressed for school. She grabbed her Louis Vuitton satchel, slung it over her shoulder, and headed downstairs.

Just then she heard the doorbell ring, she opened the door and saw a mailman with a bouquet of beautiful red roses in his hand.

"Anonymous rose delivery for you Ms. De-Sinclair. Looks like you have a secret admirer" The mailman said as he placed the roses in her hand and started walking away.

Kalianna smelled the roses and saw a card wrapped around the bouquet. She started reading it.

'Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I just can't help...
But fall deeper in love with you~ -A'

The noirette sighed dreamily, she knew exactly who this person was.

'Adrien Agreste, your such a romantic' She thought as she smiled.

Since it was Valentine's Day, it was no surprise that her boyfriend had done such a sweet thing for her, and she wanted to do something for him as well, but maybe later, she had to go to school.

She gently put the roses in a gold vase and headed for Collége Françoise Dupont in her limo.

~~~~~~~~

"In most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess. Can anyone tell us why?" Miss Bustier questioned.

Rose stands up and swoons. "Because only love can conquer hate!"

"Correct, Rose" Miss Bustier said.

Just then Max stands up. "Technically speaking, the reasoning is only exhibited in about 87% of all fairy tales and-"

"Thank you, Max. That's enough" Miss Bustier dismissed.

Adrien had his head down because he was writing a romantic poem for Kalianna and Marinette was trying to see what he was doing.

"Adrien, I hope what you're writing has to do with my lesson" Miss Bustier said.

Marinette gasps and so did Kalianna, they were scared that Adrien was gonna get in trouble.

"Can you tell me what I just said?" The teal eyed woman asked as she approached the blonde-haired boy.

"That's why in most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess because only love conquers hate" Adrien said while blushing and imagining himself kissing his girlfriend.

"Very good, Adrien!" Miss Bustier praised as the school bell rang. "Now, everyone, don't forget to finish 'Sleeping Beauty' by Charles Perrault tonight, and happy Valentine's Day students!"

Everyone began to pack up and exit the classroom.

Except for Adrien, Marinette and Kalianna.

The amber-eyed girl was still rushing to put her belongings in her Louis Vuitton satchel, the green-eyed boy was still writing his poem, and the bluenette was trying to look over his shoulder.

When Kalianna had finally put her stuff in her bag, she slung it over her shoulder, walked over to her boyfriend, and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked up at her.

"Hey! Watcha writing?" She questioned while smiling brightly.

"Uh, nothing! It's just a little doddle that I was doing" Adrien lied. He crumples up the paper, stands up, and tosses it in the trash can. "I'll see you later Princess" With that, he picked up his bag and left.

And the next thing you know, Kalianna was digging through the trashcan...with Marinette by her side.

"Well, well, well, who would've thought that Little Miss Perfect would be digging through a trash can! And it's no surprise that Marinette's with her, she's probably looking for something to eat!" Chloé said in a mocking tone.

"And for some better clothes!" Sabrina added as she and Chloé laughed.

Kalianna, who had found Adrien's note, glared at the two girls. "Mind your own business! At least Marinette's outfit isn't as trashy as yours!" She spat.

"How dare you! Ugh! You know what, I don't have time for this, let's go Sabrina" Chloé demanded, storming off with Sabrina following.

"Don't listen to those girls Marinette, you don't need to get better clothes" Kalianna assured.

"Thanks. What does the note say?" The bluebell eyed girl asked, trying not to sound eager.

Kali looked at the poem and noticed that the words were in cursive French. "Tes cheveux noirs soyeux sont aussi sombres que la nuit, tu me captives avec tes beaux yeux ambrés, je suis tellement heureuse que ma petite amie parce que tu es un si beau prix"

(Translation: Your silky black hair is as dark as night, you captivate me with your beautiful amber eyes, I'm so happy that your my girlfriend because your such a wonderful prize)

Kalianna blushed furiously, and Marinette had a confused look on her face because she didn't know what she said.

Kalianna stuffed the poem in her bag and turned to Marinette with a nervous smile. "I gotta go. Later!" She ran out of the classroom.

Marinette narrowed her eyes suspiciously, wondering why her friend left in such a hurry.

~~~~~~~~

"Are you really thinking about saying those three mushy words to her?"

"Yes Plagg, I am. It's so simple, all I have to do is lead her to a romantic place and say, 'I love you' how hard can it be?"

"Look, I may not know a lot about love, but even I know that saying those three words to a girl can be super hard" Plagg said as he munched on his camembert. 

"Well if I really mean it, then it shouldn't be hard" Adrien said as he looked out of his window. He imagined Kalianna's face and smiled. "And I do mean it"

Word Count: 956

(A/N: Sorry the chapter's so short guys! I just felt like I should end it there, but don't worry! Part 2 will be coming! Oh, and I also created a new book. It's a walking dead fanfic and a Rick Grimes love story, so go check it out! It's called, "Dangerous Woman")