Origins(Part 4, Final)

"Help me!" Mylène cried as Ladybug and Cat Noir jumped up on the Effiel Tower to join Leopardess.

"You'll never take Mylène from me! Come to me, my stone beings!" Stoneheart commanded, he then began climbing up the Effiel Tower. 

Cat Noir looked over the edge and saw the stone beings climbing the Tower. "We're surrounded! What do we do now? We can't attack him"

"Yes, but we know where the akuma is" Ladybug said.

"In his clenched fist. The one he's holding Mylène with. So..." Cat Noir trailed off.

"So we know he's in love with her. That's it! We don't separate Stoneheart and Mylène: we bring them closer together!" Leopardess told Ladybug.

"They're made for one another! It's just that they don't know it yet" Ladybug added, catching on.

Cat Noir, however, was confused. "Uh, I'm not really following you guys, but I guess I better trust you. Something tells me that this is how it's gonna be from here on out"

The trio reached the very top of the Effiel Tower where they met Stoneheart.

"Help! I'm scared of heights!" Mylène cried.

"Everything's gonna be okay!" Leopardess promised.

Just the stone beings appeared.

"How are you guys planning to get them closer than they already are?" Cat Noir asked as he avoided one of the stone beings hits.

"By using our powers! Lucky Charm!" Ladybug yelled, she acquired a parachute. "A parachute? What am I supposed to do with this?"

Cat Noir screams as he gets thrown into the air by a stone being, he quickly caught himself. "You sure you know what you're doing?"

"We'll find out soon enough!" Leopardess uses her yo-yo to tie Stoneheart's hand. "Get ready guys!" She yanked the string which caused Stoneheart's hand to come closer to his face. Mylène's lips connected with his and he let go of her in surprise, he had also let go of the akumatized object that looked like a purple rock.

Mylène grabs onto Stoneheart's as Cat Noir leaped down with the help of his staff and whacked the purple rock up to Leopardess, who caught it with her yo-yo.

"Home run!" She cracked the rock and the akuma flew out. Just as she was about to take out her boomerang and purify it, she saw Stoneheart convert back into Ivan and he and Mylène began falling. Leopardess closed her eyes and breathed off. "Cat Noir! Ladybug! You take care of Ivan and Mylène!"

Ladybug and Cat Noir wasted no time in trying to save Ivan and Mylène.

"Cataclysm!" The cat hero uses his Cataclysm on the Effiel Tower and a rusted spike jutted out. He slid down and caught Ivan by his arm. 

Ladybug easily caught Mylène in her arms and pulls the string for the parachute, lowering herself and Mylène to the ground safely. 

Leopardess caught the akuma with her boomerang and purified it. Using her yo-yo she swung back down to the ground, meeting up with her partners.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug throws the parachute into the air it evaporated into swirls of pink, red, and black, they swept across Paris, turning everything back to normal. 

"Whoa. Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Cat Noir asked in awe.

"Uh-huh" Leopardess nodded, admiring the swirls.

"Yeah. It's beautiful and amazing" Ladybug interjected. "It's...uh...miraculous!" 

~~~~~~~~