Pet Day!

This, was the day that every student in Collège Françoise Dupont had been waiting for.

...

It was officially Pet Day! A day were you could bring your pets to school if you wanted too or not. If you don't have a pet, that's okay, because at least you have friends that will let you play with their animals.

Pet Day was also a day were you didn't have to do classwork, which means you could spend the whole day with your pet.

But this Pet Day was different, it was a competition. Miss Bustier had said to her students that whoever had the cutest animal would get an award. And your pet had to be trained, if it wasn't, then you can forget winning that prize!

Right now Kalianna was doing a photoshoot for Lucille with a pet that her dad had brought from a menagerie that he owned right in Paris.

The pet that Kali was doing the shoot with was a cute, little, fluffy, wolf puppy. He was a male and his name was Grey. He earned that name because that was the color of his fur after all.

Lucille was giving high praises about Grey while she was taking pictures

The blue eyed woman wrapped up the photoshoot after she had gotten enough photos of the flawless skinned girl and her pup.

"Your pet is so cute Kalianna! Soon everyone in Paris will know about him, he'll surly be on the front page of several magazines. What do you think the headline should be? "This little wolf sure knows how to work a camera?"

Kalianna laughed."I'm glad that you like Grey, but unfortunately, he'll have to go back to the menagerie. My dad said that I could only borrow him for Pet Day"

"Aww, that's a shame. But it was nice taking photos of him and you though!" Lucille said as she smiled.

Grey barked and licked Kal's cheek, which made her giggle.

"Anyway Luce, I have to be getting to school now, bye" The girl waved at her photographer, who waved in return.

Kalianna then stepped into her limo and Madeline, who had been waiting for her after the photoshoot, started driving to Collège Françoise Dupont.

Kalianna took a bag of macaroons from the limo's mini fridge and fed Grey one. The wolf quickly ate it and started digging into the bag for the rest of the macaroons.

Just then the flawless skinned girl got a call from Adrien. Her eyes sparkled and she answered the call.

"Hey babe, I just called to see if you were coming to school today, your running a little late" Adrien said.

"Sorry sweetie, I just had to a photoshoot with my pet" Kalianna replied lowly. She didn't want to be too loud because she definitely didn't want Madeline hearing that she was romantically speaking to her secret boyfriend.