Baking With Love

Adrien took some flour out of the flour bag and threw it in Kalianna's face.

The noirette gasped. "Adrien!"

The green eyed boy laughed at the sight of his girlfriend. She had patches of flour all over her face and some of it was on her clothes and in her hair.

"That's not funny!" Kalianna whined while crossing her arms and pouting.

"I don't know why your so worked up. You look adorable covered in flour"

Kali blushed. She had called Adrien to ask if he wanted to bake a pie to resemble their love, of course, the boy said yes.

Once he heard who's house his son was going too, Gabriel allowed him to go, but he had to be back when night began to fall.

"We haven't even started on this pie and your already making a mess" Kalianna chuckled as she grabbed half of the ingredients that she needed for the pie and placed them on the huge kitchen counter. 

"Me? Making a mess? An Agreste never makes a mess!" Adrien exclaimed while grabbing the other half ingredients.

"Uh-huh, whatever you say Mr. Charming. Now, let's see if we've got everything right" Kalianna peered down at the pie recipe that was in her cookbook. "Alright, so we've got pastry, 155g, plain flour, 85g, unsalted cold butter..." The girl continued to mutter the correct ingredients, then she stopped. "Okay! Everything's good. Let's get baking~"

~~~~~~~~

"Try it" Adrien insisted, forcing a spoon that was filled with some pie batter to Kalianna's mouth.

The silky black haired girl shook her head. "No! We're almost finished, I don't wanna get hooked and eat the whole batter before I even get to bake the pie"

Adrien rolled his eyes with a smile. "Open your mouth. Trust me, you won't get hooked"

Anna sighed and opened her mouth, Adrien fed the spoon of pie batter to her. "How does it taste?"

"Mmm. Mmmm! This is really good! I can't believe we made this!" Kal uttered.

"I know! And it's all because of..." Adrien trailed off, looking at his girlfriend expectantly.

"Teamwork?" The flawless skinned girl blinked innocently, pretending not to know the answer.

Adrien gazed at her with a deadpanned expression, then he dipped his finger in the pie batter and wiped it on her face, causing her to laugh. "Incorrect! Try again!"

Kalianna cupped her chin with her index finger and thumb. "Um...friendship?" 

Adrien wiped a streak of pie batter on the girl's face again and she giggled. "No! Stop playing around!" He complained with a smile.

Kali laughed again and sighed. "Love, Adrien, it's because of love"

"Correct! It's because of our love for each other~" The blonde-haired boy cupped the amber-eyed girl's cheek and kissed her.

Kalianna grinned when he pulled away. "Best. kiss. ever"

Adrien fake gasped. "So you're saying the kiss I gave you on our first date wasn't the best?!"

"Oh no. That kiss was magical. This kiss was the best"

"Well, all the kisses I give you are the best"

"Don't get smug now!" Kal exclaimed as she poured the pie batter into a heart-shaped pan. 

"Who said I was being smug? It's the truth. All the kisses I give you are the best" Adrien sprinkled some chopped up strawberries and blueberries onto the batter.

"And what about the kisses I give you?" Anna questioned, taking some cut up pastry and forming them into little hearts.

"The kisses you give me...are always top 10" Adrien praised, putting the remaining pastry over the pie after he was finished shaping them.

"Wow! Top ten! Glad to have the Agreste stamp of approval" Kalianna placed the pie into the oven, she then looked down at her cookbook. "Okay, it says that the pie needs to be baked for 10 minutes"

"Ha! What a coincidence, guess your kisses really are top 10" Adrien smirked.

The noirette's face flushed red as she set the timer on her phone for 10 minutes. "Let's go sit down in the dining room while we wait"

Adrien nodded.

~~~~~~~~

Kalianna pulled out the freshly baked pie with her oven mittens. She and Adrien both smelled the pie and sighed in delight. 

Adrien went to a cabinet that said 'Silver' and got two silver plates from the cabinets

Adrien went to a cabinet that said 'Silver' and got two silver plates from the cabinets. "Whoa, I never knew you had silver plates. They look so real..."

Kal chuckled. "That's because they are. Why do you think there's a whole cabinet for them that says, 'Silver'?"

Adrien opened a drawer and took a couple of silver forks from it.

Kalianna got out a knife and cut two pieces of pie for her and her boyfriend. She then put them on each silver plate and walked into the dining room and sat down. 

Adrien followed her and sat down as well. The boy wasted no time digging into his slice of pie. "Mmmm! Delicious!"

"Mom would be so proud of me!" Kalianna exclaimed as she tasted her piece of pie.

"What should we name it?" Adrien asked.

"The pie?" Anna inquired.

"Yeah, since we baked it to resemble our love, what should we name it?"

"Hmmm. How 'bout..."The Kadrien Special?"

"Is that a combination of our names?"

"Yeah, like it?"

"Like it? I love it! "Kadrien Special" it is"

Kalianna giggled. "Guess we'll have to start baking this pie often. And you know what, I have a surprise for you. Close your eyes"

Adrien did as he was told. His eyes shot open when Kalianna poured a bag of flour over his head, covering his hair and clothes.

Kalianna laughed and ran off. "Payback for throwing flour in my face!"

Adrien stayed there in his seat, frozen.

It took a moment for him to process what Kalianna had done. Then...he took off running after her.

"KALIANNA! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN THIS TO MY FATHER?!"

Of course, he wasn't mad at her, and she knew that. 

Word Count: 993