Volpina

Kalianna had just arrived at school in her limo. She walked towards the entrance while slinging her Louis Vuitton satchel over her shoulder and saw Marinette and Alya waiting for her.

The three began chatting while walking up the steps.

"Can you believe Lila knows Prince Ali? She even flew in his private jet with him!" Rose said to Juleka.

'I've flown in Prince Ali's private jet many times when I was in Kingdom Achu. Not once have I ever seen a girl other than me fly with him. What's going on?' Kali thought with a raised eyebrow.

"Ugh, why did Jagged Stone write a song about Lila when he could've written it about me?" Chloé uttered as she walked past with Sabrina, who was carrying her books.

'Jagged Stone wrote a private song for me, I didn't know he wrote a piblic song about another girl!' Kalianna thought.

"Lila knows all of the Hollywood directors. She promised she'd mention me to Steven Spielberg himself!" Nino said to Kim and Max.

'My parents and I know Steven Spielberg!' Kal thought.

"Lila?" Marinette questioned Alya.

"Yeah, she just started at our school!" Alya spoke, she points at Lila, who was on the second floor touching Adrien's chest. The green eyed boy looked uncomfortable by her touch.

Kalianna frowned. She instantly knew this Lila girl was going to be trouble.

"She even gave me an exclusive interview for the Lady Leopard blog, 'cause Ladybug and Leopardess saved her life once! Watch!" Alya shows Kalianna and Marinette a video of Lila on her blog.

"Who is this girl and what is she doing next to Adrien?!" Marinette exclaimed/asked.

"Lila's got the most incredible life, well, besides you Kalianna. And now that she's going here. She's...totally awesome!" Alya voiced.

"What?! Don't say that! This is super bad, what if Adrien totally falls for her?! I've never flown in a private jet; nobody's ever written a song about me, and I don't know a single person in Hollywood! Adrien will forget I even exist!" Marinette cried.

Kalianna was too busy glaring at Lila to even hear what the bluenette said. Her eyes widened when she saw her guiding Adrien by the hand into the library.

Marinette gasped. "Where are they going? Alya, we've got to stop them!"

"You need to chill out, Marinette. My Lady Leopard blog has the highest number of hits ever after that Lila interview!" With that, Alya walked away.

"What's going on? I mean has this Lila girl hypnotized everyone or something? Waaa!" She yelped when Kalianna grabbed her by the hand began following Adrien and Lila.

"What-" Marinette was interrupted when Kalianna shushed her.

"Now listen here Marinette, I have a feeling that this Lila girl is bad news. And we're going to spy on them"

"But-" Marinette didn't even get to finish her sentence because Kalianna had already ran to hide behind a bookshelf. The bluebell eyed girl hid behind a bookshelf as well.

Adrien was currently sitting at a table alone, Lila wasn't there.

"Where is she?" Kalianna asked herself.

Just then Adrien pulls out the book he had obtained from his father's safe out of his bag. Sunny peeked out of Kalianna's hair, her eyes widened when she saw the book.

"Kalianna! That book! I think I recognize it!" The kwami exclaimed.

"It's just a book! Now hide Sunshine!" Kalianna pronounced.