|Bakugou x reader|study sesh Interrupted by angry boom boom man

\\After school//

You were in your dorm room, laying on your bed scrolling thru social media. There was a test today and you agreed to go thru it whit deku. He was to embarrassed to come to your dorm so you both agreed that he would call you.

While laying on your bed you heard a knock at your door. You put your phone on the side of the bed and went to the door. You open it and we're immediately pushed on your bed. You hear the door close.

"K-katsu w-what are you doing here!?!?!" You say startled. You've been dating bakugou for 5 weeks and it looked liked things were going well.

"Oh you know why I'm here." He walks over to your bed and pins you.

"Uhm katsu maybe some othe-" Your cut off by bakugou kissing you. You pushed him away.

"Hey! Dumbass! You can't do that! You've been teasing me all day! This is all your fault I'm feeling this way!" You remembered that during the test you started rubbing your thigh to tease him. When you got his attention you started to rub your inner thigh making bakugou look at you in a angry/horny way.

"I-I'm sorry but this really isn't a goo-" you were cut off once, but by your ringtone. 'Shit' you thought to yourself. Bakugou looks at you phone.

"Oh? (Y/n) why is that shit head calling you?" He sends a glare at you.

"It's n-nothing we just agreed to talk about the test today!" Bakugou grins.

"Oh is that so? Why don't you pick up?" He gives you a cocky grin. You nod in shame and answer, putting it on speaker.

"O-oh hey (y/n)! I thought you would answer!" Deku said sounding surprised.

"Y-yea I f-fell asleep!" You quickly thought of an excuse.

Bakugou leans in to your ear and whispers. "Don't worry I'll let you talk just don't be to loud." Your face turns red as he starts kiss your neck.

"Oh I'm sorry for that. So you wanna talk about the test?" He asks so innocently.

"Yea of course. S-so do you think it was easy?" You say calmly.

Bakugou looks up at you and grins. He starts sucking on your neck going down.

"Hmm well I guess it was normal. How about you (y/n)?"

"Oh uhmm I got a little confused about the last one where you were supposed to write about the hero's first fights. I got a little confused there." You awkwardly chuckle trying to ignore the fact that bakugou is there.

"Really!?! I thought it was the easiest one since....." Deku started to ramble about the test.

Meanwhile bakugou took your shirt off and shorts. He started to play whit your breasts making you hold in your moans.

"Y-Yea! How a-about we talk about t-hTAH." Bakugou started to grind on you making you unable to hold in anymore. You could hear deku tense up.

"I-uhm (y/n) are you o-okay?" Deku Said sounding worried.

"Y-yeah I-i just uhmm well my back has b-been hurting S-So that's why." You think of an excuse while bakugou takes off your panties. You look at him blushing trying to show him that your to embarrassed for this. But he ignores.

"O-oh I can c-come over and uhmm h-help you." Deku says even more worried about you.

Bakugou starts taking off his pants, and you pushing him away. He spreads your legs and takes a depth breath. He quietly says "you ready?" You blush and look away, even though you were saying you didn't want you, you actually wanted to. But deku hearing you moan would just be so wrong.

"No need to come I'll be okaAH!" Suddenly bakugou thrusts in. You could heard a loud noise thru the phone.

"Deku?"

"I-it's nothing I just fell of my bed heh..... anyway (y/n) I'm coming to your room to check on you. You sound in pain." Your eyes widen and before you could answer him he hung up.

"Shit! Ba-akugou! You need to stoOp!" You moans filled the room and bakugou started going faster.

"I-im c-umming!" You say out of breath. Bakugou starts moving even faster until you both came.

Extra

"(Y/n) I got some medicIIAAHH!" The door opens to reveal a scared and petrified deku.

All bakugou does is look at you whit a grin on his face. And well for you...

You die out of embarrassment

R.I.P
(Y/n)