|Todoroki x reader|jealous

Jealous

This is one of those stories where there isn't smut/lemon but well some shit does happen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Hey (y/n) are you ready?" Shoto knocks at you dorm room.

"Y-Yea just give me a sec..." you were getting dressed for your date whit todoroki. You've been dating for two weeks and the whole class has been calling you 'love birds' well, except bakugou of course.

You put on a black skirt and looked in the mirror. It was very short, but you wore it thinking shoto would like it.

(Basically this)

(Basically this)

You put on your sneakers and open the door.

"Heh sorry for taking so long." You scratch your head. Shoto looks away, blushing from how beautiful you look :3

"You look great....actually you look amazing." You blush from the comment, putting your hands together.

You both finally calm down and head out. The plan was to go to a restaurant and just walk around the city.

"So you wanna eat first or-" "EAT!" You say exited. Todoroki chuckles and you start following him. While walking you look at Shoto, he has an annoyed look on his face. You take his hand cutting him of guard. He looks at you and smiles and so do you.

"Hey sho, are you okay?" You ask worried that maybe you did something wrong. He nods in response. After ten minutes of silence and walking you made it, and you gasp seeing that Shoto had brought you to your favourite restaurant.

"Wow sho! Thank you!" You jump around and hug his arm. He stops you from jumping and hugs you.

"Only the best for MY baby." You dig your face into his chest embarrassed from how loud he said it. You back away still embarrassed, taking shotos hand and going inside. You sit by a window that was not to far from the entrance of the restaurant.

"So what would you like to eat." Shoto asks still holding your hand on the table.

"Oh I'll have (f/f). What about you?" He points his finger to the menu and says. "noodles." You chuckle.

While waiting for the food you looked out of the window, seeing all the people walking by. Suddenly you saw a guy walking, he looked at you from the window and stopped. He smiled and waved and you did too. But then the boys face turned from smiling to terrified and he walked away. You look in confusion, looking and todoroki.

"Hmm that was weird."

"Yea it was."

"Finally foooooood!" You immediately start eating and soon enough Shoto follows.

"S-So delicious." You start drooling from how delicious the food was.

"(Y/n) don't drool you'll get it on your outfit." He grabs a napkin and wipes it off.

"Okay....hey can I taste your nooooOoOoOodles?" You Start wiggling your arms

"Sure." Todoroki chuckles softly at your actions.

"Open wide." You do as he says, and puts in the noodles in your mouth.

"Mmm Wow That tastes awesome!" You waited for him to finish, looking at him thinking 'god am I really dating shoto. This still feels like a dream.'

"Is there a place you want to got to?" Shoto asked as you both went out of the restaurant.

"No not really, I thought we could just walk around the city." He nods and you both start to walk around the city. You were looking back and forth seeing all the colourful light. Meanwhile todoroki was getting jealous. Everyone who walked by took a second look at you. Their eyes going up and down your body. Though you didn't notice. todoroki had enough, and suddenly grabbed your hand and started dragging you somewhere.

"WaHhH sho where are we going?" He didn't respond.

He dragged you into a bathroom that was by a park. He locked the door.

"Hah? Sho uhm-mm I-is something wrong?" You ask shaking a bit.

He turns around and immediately puts you on the sink, kissing you. Your eyes widen not expecting the kiss. He put your legs on his sides. When finally moves away.

"U-uh-uhm S-S-Shot-Ah!" You were cut of by todoroki attacking your neck. He leaves kisses all over you neck, even on you shoulders. He starts sucking, giving you hickys everywhere. You couldn't help but moan softly in his ear.

"S-ahh sh-wa shoto..." you barely say in between moans. You can feel something poking you. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)im probably going to be using this sentence a lot

"Your mine." He mumbles.

"As much as i love to see you in Public in that skirt, next time you'll only be able to show it to me." You blush and nod.

Shoto moves away and gets you down from the sink. Still embarrassed you look down at the ground. Suddenly feeling Shoto wrap his arms around you.

"Come on lets go back to the dorms."