|Bakugou x reader|blood (PaRt 2 FINALLY)

"Shit. Bakugou are you in control?" you say backing away a little scared.

As you moved back he slowly crawled towards you. Welp guess it was time for you to be the victim..

You stopped trying to think of how to maybe calm him down or run away. There was a brief moment of silence.

"B-baku-AH!" You were pushed against the bed, whit both of your hands pinned. You started to kick your legs to escape, but his grasp was to strong.

You bit your bottom lip out of frustration. And as you did this Bakugou's eyes start to glow a deep red. You realised why when you licked your bottom lip. Blood...shit!

In one swift move Bakugou's lips crashed into yours, bitting the bottom lip in the process making you squeal in pain. While he was doing this he was also you could say grinding on you. It all was to much for you to handle so a maon quickly escaped your lips.

"Ah~" Bakugou suddenly jolts up, his eyes turning to normal. He looks at you whit a deep red blush.

"Shit i c-can't control it..." his voice sounded frustrated and shaky, soon your face also turned a deep red when you felt his bulge thru his pants. You couldn't understand if you liked this or not but somehow something took over you and you decided to make a move. You got up to face him, and kissed him. His face was in shock when you pinned him on the bed.

"Dum-ah dumbass.." his eyes turned glowing red again now making him a HoRnY vAmPiRe.
He bit your shoulder whit his fangs while you slowly grinded against him, teasing him. You got up taking your shirt of and your pants making the male slightly blush. When you were done taking of your close you start to take his pants off and shirt to reveal his stoned chest. You looked at his underwear a tent formed.

Bakugou couldn't keep himself in control due to the vampire quirk. He wanted your blood but couldn't stop looking at you. Your body was so beautiful and the way you moved your hips while undressing was so much to take in, that he started to drool.

"Oh I...uhmm here." You put your hand in front of him. And he looked up at you and slowly but surely but started to bite all over your hand. You closed your eyes trying to ignore the pain. When the pain stopped which meant Bakugou had stopped you slowly opened your eyes. And the first things you saw was his eyes.

He was so close to you that you could feel his heavy breathing. You looked down and saw that he didn't have his underwear on anymore, which made you stare and blush.(😳wOw im one hell of a messed up child) But then suddenly the male picks you up and plops you down on his length making you maon very loudly.(oh yea you don't have your underwear on-_-) He bit your other shoulder while you tried to adjust. Bakugou had a steady grip on your hips and he started to move you up and down.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and put you forehead on his shoulder trying to keep in the maons.

"B-baku-gou i-ah-m cumming.." he started to move your hips faster and faster. You wrapped your legs around his hips and you both came.

Your couldn't breathe from the intensity so you feel back and looked at the boy. His eyes turned back and he looked down, also breathing heavily.

"Heh.... looks like you were the one that couldn't control their self"you could hear him chuckle before falling on you, not hurting you. You wrapped your arms around him and both stayed like that for uhh I dunno.

Holy shit hello

How you doing I'm totally not dead

Okay bye