☁️Bakugou x reader| keychain

"Yall ready?" Kaminari got on the table whit a hat in his hand.

Everyone nodded and went up to Kaminari. In the hat there were pieces of paper whit all the classmates names or for short you all decided to do secret Santa for Christmas. Everyone was very excited, you included. You were surprised that both dormitory's even got a big Christmas tree.

"Gimme!" You pushed thru the crowd and got one of the pieces. You got out of the crowd and went over to uraraka who was a blushing mess.

"Who did you get?" You asked, making her jump in surprise.

"O-oh I g-got d-d..."

"Denki?"

"NO!"

"Ohhhh hehehe" you mercilessly laughed.

"What!" She turned even redder.

"It's deku isn't it." She nodded and then looked at you waiting for you to tell her what you got.

"Oh don't know guess I'll che-" she walked up to you and peeked over your shoulder.

"It's bakugou." You stared while Uraraka started to chuckle.

"This is fine." You said.

"This isn't fine! What I'm i going to get that firecracker!" You put your hand on ochakos shoulders and started shaking her. She stops you and sighs.

"(Y/n) were at the mall and people are staring! And I guess....try to stay positive..?" She whispered.

You let her go and put your hands into a fist determined. Ochako face palmed and started walking to one of the men's clothing stores. And you quickly catch up.

"What are you going to get him ochako?" You asked trying to catch up.

"Hm well I thought i should get him an... all might shirt!" She thinks and points to a shirt stand whit multiple hero shirts.

"Oh guess I'll get him a shirt too." Urarakas face lights up and she starts to chuckle.

"What is it?" You Tilt your head confused.

"What if we get them matching all might shirts." You look at her dumbfounded until you start laughing whit her.

You both walk up to the stand and pick out one of the many all might shirts. You both go to check out, but suddenly something catches your eye. There was a little table whit many different keychains on it. The one that caught your eye was the one whit the "💥" symbol. You thought it looked cute so you took it.

You and ochako both bought the Items and went outside of the store, going to the food court.

"Kay kay everyone sit down and let's start this!" Kaminari and Mina both say in sync as you sit down next to ochako.

"Which on is yours?" She asks and you point to the little wrapped box by the tree. She nods and shows you her's.

You all had fun, opening gifts and joking around in general when..

"Ba- wait you actually got something!??!" Kaminari said picking up the box, while bakugou also looked surprised.

He 'tch' and goes up to Kaminari and snatches the box, going back to his seat next to kirishima and slowly opening it, while everyone watched in awe.

"It's an all might shirt?" He grabs the shirt out of the box's and growns.

"Wow bakubro your matching whit deku." He tenses up and immediately glares at deku who slowly starts to back up, whit the shirt on him because he wore it as soon as he saw it.

"Wait there's something else." He moves his attention back to the box and sees the keychain.

You smile at him and then look down at your hands. "Heh you should put that on your keys." Mina says whit a smile on her face.

Bakugou looks even angrier and he stands up whit the keychain in his hands, and the shirt in the other. He walks up to a trash can and violently throws the keychain in the trash. Making your head tilt up by the sound.(I'm sorry reader~_~)

"I don't need this fucking crap!" He says before he leaves.

You felt hurt by this. Was it your fault? And why did this make you feel so shitty. Ochako saw you and frowned a little.

"Hey guys well also be going. It's kinda late..." you both stood up and slowly walked to your dorms.

On day after a lot of training the boys were changing when mineta was running away from kirishima and accidentally knocked bakugous bag. Bakugou was in the bathroom so when he came back he saw all the boys around his bag.

"The hell are you doing idiots!" Kaminari turns around whit the keychain in his hand.

"Didn't you throw this out?" He said in a cocky way.

Bakugou slightly blushed and went up to Kaminari and grabbed the keychain away from him.

"Ya know the thing you did on that day really hurt someone....like (y/n)." Bakugou looks at Kaminari and then back the keychain.

"OOoOOoOooOh bakugou~!"

"EVERYONE SHUT UP"