💥Bakugou|New Years Eve/fluff

(Let's just act like it's New Years okay....okay!)

"Ah..New Years." You mumble as you look outside of your apartment window. Finally after what seemed forever you passed UA. It was a shame to be honest. All of does friends and memories are just their. When you all graduated you went separate ways trying to be the best hero they can be. And here were you. Looking outside to see family's and groups of people going to see the fireworks. It was beautiful. You and just you in the 2 floored apartment.

"I wonder what my classmates are doing."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hell yeah i can't wait for the fireworks!" Mina swings her fist around, sounding exited.

"Yea me too  we got those sparkling sticks or whatever." Ejirou joined Mina's excitement.

"Ohhh~ maybe we'll find some good lookin girls hm?" Denki says before getting smacked on the back of his head.

"Oh shut your mouth you pikachu." Mina says and then looks at Bakugou.

His eyes wondering around through the crowd. His silence was strange and soon Mina wasn't the only one who thought that.

"Hey baku you okay?" Sero places his hand on his shoulder.

"Huh? Of course I am dipshits..." something about him didn't seem right to Mina. His voice was very calm like he was in some deep thought before.

"Hey Bakugou if you aren't feeling good then you can go." Mina speaks up and all the boys look at her.

"What! You can't miss New Years even if you aren't feeling good. It's New Years, it only happens once a year. It's that one day were family or even friends get together and have fun celebrating. I would never celebrate alone cause that would boring." Ejirou says. His words made katsuki click.

"I got to go." Bakugou say and all of the gang sigh but wave you off.

There Bakugou goes. The were? We still don't know.
.
.
.
.
"Well dinner won't make it's self." You finally get you from the window and make your hair in a ponytail. You get an apron on and start chopping.

"I can make some soup for me at least, nothing too crazy." You pour water in to the pot and put it on the stove. Picking up your cutting board and sliding the vegetables in. You added some pepper and spices.

After awhile you turn the stove off and get out two bowls. You placed the on each side of the table and immediately face palmed.

"Wow how could I forget I'm a-*knock*" you jump up being a little startled. There were light knocks coming from behind the door. Thinking it would be some people telling you happy New Years you started walking to the door.But then the light knocks turned into bangs.

'What the hell?! Am I being robbed... kidnapped!?? There's no one else in this apartment other then me.' But you calmed yourself down. Even if their break in you can attack them. Your a hero right?

"In the name of all mi-huh?!" You open the door and see Bakugou whit a angry look.

"THE HELL DIDNT YOU ANSWER!" He yells at you.

"Oh sorry for that..." Bakugou looks into your apartment seeing the table whit the two bowls.

"O-oh your here whit your u-uh boyfriend?" He says sounding disappointed and a little sad.

"B-b-boyfriend!??! I DONT HAVE ONE!! Why would you even think that." You start shaking your head.

"Your alone then?"

"Well uhh yeah."

There was an awkward silence between you two. 'Wow He's grown...wait how did he find me and why?' You thought to yourself. Seeing him again was nice.

"Can I come in?"

"Y-yeah sure!"

Bakugou sits down and you get out your soup, pouring it into the bowls. You join him to sit and start eating.

"I know it's not much, one of the reason being I didn't know someone was coming." You chuckle at the end. His company was calm nothing like he was back in UA. It's was something new for sure.

"It's good."

"Hah thanks..."

"Hey the fireworks are going to start soon wanna go on the balcony the get a better look. Trust me it amazing!" You spark up an idea.

You let your hair down and pick up both of the bowls, putting them in the sink. You put your apron down and go to the balcony, Bakugou following you. You put your hand on the railing.

"Turn off the lights!" He does what you say and goes out to the balcony.

You couldn't wait for the fireworks. And you were glad that Bakugou came. You didn't think company would be so fun. But your thought was interrupted when Bakugou grabbed your chin and turned it towards him.

"B-Bakugou?"
.
.
.
.
.
He's stomach was filled whit butterflies. He was happy but also nervous. Why was he like this. Never in his life has he felt this was, except maybe the start of UA. All he could think about is her.

He wanted one thing.

The thing he wanted to do ever since he joined UA.

"B-baku-ah!" He lips pressed against hers. The fireworks set off. Her face filled whit shock. And his whit lust.

Bnha x reader smut/lemons (also fluff)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara