Oh shit soft bakuhoe/fluff

Cooking

Oh ma god tf is happening this is supposed to be a lemon/smut book for sinners, but know there's some SOFT bakugou
Also I'll try to post more story's

You were walking to school early. The reason being you couldn't sleep. And on the way you met up whit your friends izuku, uraraka, jirou, and kiri.

You all walked, talking about random things that crossed your minds. When you all finally got to your class, you were the one to open the door. You all 'huh?!??' As you saw aizawa sensai in the classroom. Companying him was bakugou, momo, todoroki and of course Iida.

Momo chuckled in her seat seeing our reactions. Todoroki was reading a book. Iida just sitting there and bakugou who was playing whit his pen. You all one by one go inside and greet your teacher still shocked. You go to your seat which was behind jirou.

"W-why.....a-and how?" You mumbled and kirishima who was sitting next to you just nodded in agreement.

Aizawa stands up whit a piece of paper in his hand and goes up to the board. He was writing something, but you couldn't see what cause he was blocking it. Then finally he moves away and sits back down.

"Huh?!? Bakugou and me?!?" Bakugou glances at the board and then at you. It looked like there's going to be a project since you all were paired up.

"Oh hah deku we're paired up!" Uraraka says smiling at deku.

"Oh....I'm whit momo!" Jirou says.

People were sounding happy about there partners meanwhile you were sitting in fear. Yes, you were scared of Bakugou. Saying it out loud would sound stupid, but in some way you also liked him. Soon class had started.

"Okay today your going to do something different. As you see you are all paired up whit someone. So for short there is a box whit paper pieces. Each team will take on out. You'll have words like 'breakfast', 'dinner' and 'desert'. So basically you'll be making food and tomorrow after school well all set up the foods and eat. And no this was not my idea it's the schools." There was a moment of silence before it was cut off by student yelling 'hell yeah!'

"Isn't this going to be fun y/n?" Kiri says in excitement. you smiled and nodded thinking this is going to be the end of you.

So after class you and bakugou went up to the box and got out a piece.

"O-Oh looks like we're making desert heh." I say trying to not make eye contact whit him.

"After school, my house." That's all he says and leaves.

The rest on the day was normal. Tho after school you and bakugou started walking to his house.

"So are your parents home?" You say trying to at least try to start a conversation.

"No the hags at work." He simply reply's.

"What are we going to even make?" Bakugou just shrugs.

"Oh! How about we make pie or maybe some parfe's hmmmmm cupcakes?" You keep rambling on and on until bakugou stops you.

"Salted caramel brownies whit some fruits on the side."

"Wow.....thats so detailed......"

"HAH! IM JUST PREPARED CAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU WOULDNT BE!"

You both finally get to his house and go in the kitchen. Apparently bakugou already had all the ingredients.

"I'll start making the mix and you....." I look at him angrily.

"You can make the caramel I guess, BUT DONT FUCK IT UP." You nod and start making. While making you had a question in mind.

"Hey baku....do you smell like caramel. W-well like since nitroglycerin smells like burnt sugar and all." You turn to look at him.

"So your saying you want to smell my sweat?" Bakugou looks at you whit a cocky grin, knowing that You fucked up. You blush and turn away from him to keep making the caramel.

After bakugou put the brownies in he came up and basically pushed you away.

"God damn it idiot it's going to be burnt!" You growled in annoyance.

"Go and cut does strawberries, at least your good at that right?"You don't respond and just go and start cutting.

While cutting you accidentally cut your finger. The knife was so sharp that it cut thru skin like paper. Bakugou looked at you and immediately came up.

"Dumbass your such a klutz." He grabs my hand and takes a closer look at my finger, there was blood coming out.

"Well I'll just put my finger in the sink and put a band-DAHH" suddenly Bakugou puts your finger in his mouth. You could feel his tongue swirling around.if yall know where this is from then like message me instantly and let's be friends UwU

"B-BAKUGOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING!??!??" You felt like you could faint at that point.

He looks up at you still your finger in his mouth and smirks. He finally gets your finger out of his mouth and you stand there in shock.

"Are you going to stand there or cut!" You snap out of your thoughts and keep cutting. By the time you finished all the fruit, bakugou took the brownies out.

"So I guess I'll be going heh." You awkwardly mumble.

"Whatever."

"I'll come tomorrow to finish-" you were cut off by bakugou.

"No, just go to school and I'll bring it."

"Oh okay." You start to get your stuff when...

"It's dark so I'll walk you home." He helps you and you both go and put on your shoes.

"My house is actually pretty close to yours. So maybe I could visit." You say joking.

"Sure." You look at him surprised.

When you finally get to your house, you say your goodbyes.

"Wait" Bakugou comes up to you.

"Yea?" He growls, leans in and kisses you forehead Your face turns red and you were unable to move.

"See you tomorrow. It was nice cooking whit you." He smiles a little and starts walking away.

"S-S-S-see ya"