Bakugou x reader |crush|

Uraraka. Your best friend since you joined UA. You both always talk together and hang out, but there's this one....

"Oh hey bakugou!"

She's dating Katsuki Bakugou.

Of course you support them, but you would be lying if you'd said you didn't like katsuki. And of course you do. Clearly not showing it to uraraka since she's your best friends.

"Yea yea hey round face~"

You glance at them...hugging, making you feel uncomfortable so you look away. Sitting at your desk looking out of the window until.

"Oh (y/n)! How are you?" You hear that sweet and nice voice. Who wouldn't date her...

"I'm fine ochako!" You turn to her with a bright smile.

Katsuki sits in front of you. So there were these moments when you felt like...like he liked you back.

"You know (y/n)... me and katsuki kissed on our date. I was so nervous!" She leans in and whispers. After finishing that sentence she turns bright red.

"Oh really! Wow looks like your really..meant to be....together." Slowly finishing your sentence your smile fades. Soon the bell rings and uraraka goes back to her seat.
.
.
.
"Okay that's it for today. And yea don't forget about the assignment that is on the table." When class finally ended you got up and got your stuff. You took one more glance at bakugou and left, forgetting the assignment.

As most of the students went out to the lockers, you quickly went into the restroom. After that you went to your locker and got your shoes out. You put them on and suddenly remember.

"Crap I forgot to get the assignment." You quickly close your locker and start walking back to class. For some reason the halls seemed empty. As you got to your classroom you saw that the door was already a little opened. You peeked inside and saw bakugou at the teachers desk doing something. As he was turning his head to look at the door so you quickly get away.

Crap

You quietly run to the corner of the hall.does that even make sense. No it probably doesn't. You hear the door slide open, and footsteps coming your way. You close your eyes shut out of fear. When the footsteps stop you open you eyes only to see bakugou standing right in front of you.

"Wheat are you doing here?" He says in a flirty way?

"I-I just forget m-my assignm-" You were cut of by bakugou grabbing your hand. His shirt was slightly unbuttoned.

He slowly put one of your fingers on his neck, sliding your finger lower to his chest

"You want me don't you?" He says in a cocky way. You blush from his actions making your eyes widen.

"Pathetic." He slaps your hand away. You look away in shame until..

"But I guess I'll try since your a pathetic little shit who won't get this chance ever. So take this as a favour." Soon your in the boys restroom stall whit bakugou.

He attack's your neck making you moan softly into his ear. He pushes you to the stall door.

"B-bakugou~" You try to push him away but he was to strong. This is wrong. What am I doing! And what about uraraka..

"Do you really want me to stop~" he whispers in your ear making you blush.

Whit one swift move you were now facing the stall doors, whit your butt(or ass😌) sticking out. Your skirt get lifted up, and your underwear gets ripped off. You hear a zipper open, making your legs shake still shocked from what's happening.

"Oh..don't worry i won't be rough" he say still with his seductive tone.

And soon enough you felt a large pain. You put your hand over you mouth trying to keep in the moans. This is really happening!?

After a minute or so bakugou too starts to grunt and curse quietly. He leans in to start sucking on your neck.

"I g-gah-gotta say y-your n-not so bad Dum-" he was cut of by the restroom door opening and what seemed a student went in. You froze, scared of being caught, but bakugou didn't care. He wanted to test your limits so he started to move faster. You tried to keep in your moans in. You were both very close to cumming.

Oh wow how lucky you were, cause the student soon left the restroom. And by then you both had came, bakugou of course not inside but there was cum all over your legs.

~Next day~

Still exhausted from yesterday you walk into the classroom and see all the girls surrounding what seemed to be Uraraka. You quickly ran up to the girl. Ignoring Bakugou who was standing at his seat talking to kirishima and denki.

"What's going on?" You look at Uraraka seeing her cry. She wipes away her tears and looks at you.

"H-he broke up whit me (bY kIlLiNg HiMsElF I'm sorry 😔✊)" you back away and your eyes widen. You look at the ash blonde to see him looking back with a smirk, then looking away.