💥Bakugou| sleepover/fluff

You were on your way to Bakugou's dorm, sleeping bag in hand and a bag full of snacks. Why you ask? Well you and the bakusquad decided to have a sleepover at bakugou's and he surprisingly agreed. However you were having a feeling that your going to be the first one there since you started packing right after school.

As you get to his dorm you lightly open the door only to be met whit him only a towel covering his well area... But meanwhile you looked at his stoned chest and his muscles...

"AHH!" You drop everything and cover your eyes.

"DUMBASS GET THE FUCK OUT!"

"IM SORRYYYY!"

After ten minutes of waiting the door opens. You gulp and look at bakugou and wave still embarrassed from before.

"Are you coming or not!" You quickly go inside, picking up your sleeping bag on the way. You plop down on the floor unable to think of what to do next. Bakugou didn't say anything and just went over to his closet. You look up and see he was holding a hairdryer, of course since he apparently was in the shower.

You looked around his room and saw the couch that was pulled out to be a bed. It was covered whit pillows and blankets. And right in front of the bed  was a tv. Next to the tv was a bunch of CD's just lying around the floor. There was also a little table which was filled whit drinks, popcorn, candy you name it.

Bakugou sat on the bed plugging in the hairdryer by one of the contacts that was by the bed like couch. He turned it on and started to well dry his hair, but it seemed like he was having trouble. You stand up and poke his shoulder, getting his attention.

"Hey d-do you need help maybe." You go in front of him a little flustered.

He growls and looks away, but soon enough hands you the hairdryer. You take it and go behind him and turn the dryer on. As you were drying his hair you used your other hand to ruffle thru his hair. By the time you were done you sighed and turned off the hairdryer.

Your eyes suddenly widen as you realised that you accidentally made Bakugou's hair straight. You quickly put your hand in front of you mouth trying to keep the giggles inside.

 You quickly put your hand in front of you mouth trying to keep the giggles inside

"The hell are you laughing at!" He yelled and turned to you.

"Oh Uhm it's just you kinda look adorable whit that hair style." He you puts his hand to his hair and flinches.

"YOU IDIOT ITS NOT ADORABLE AHHHHH" Suddenly his hair pops up back to normal and you out laughing.

After about 5 minutes of you laughing and bakugou yelling at you about how he's not adorable but cool

"Hey aren't you going to change?" He asked. You nodded and hoped out of the bed to your bag. You froze when you couldn't find your pj's. Except for really small shorts.wtf did I pack.......

"Shitttt I forgot...guess I'll go and get them."

"You can just take one of my shirts...." you look at him dumbfounded. He grunts and goes to his closet. He takes out a what seemed to be a all might shirt. In the front of the shirt was a text which read 'Plus Ultra!" In silver and the shirt was black. He throws it at you and turns around.

You quickly undress and put on the shirt which was totally bigger. His shirt basically was like a dress to you, going to you thighs. You decided to put the short shorts to not be in your underwear.

"Okay I'm done you can look!" He turns around and turns back around for a split second.(whit a blush on his face uwu) He was hold his hand to his mouth. You were very confused for what he was doing.

"Hey how about we pick out some films?" He nods and you both sit down whit a hand full of CD's next to each other.

"So we got comedy ohh romance.....wait why do you have romance???" Bakugou tenses up and looks at the CD's in your hand and quickly snatches them away.

"T-THEIR MY OLD HAGS!" He takes all of the CD's away from you.

You get kinda mad and look behind you to see a pillow. You quietly take it yell.

"JUSTICE!" You Swing the pillow and hit his face making him crash into the bed. You start laughing but soon stop when you hear explosions.

"YOU DUMBASS!!" He jumps up whit a pillow and starts hitting you aggressively whit the soft pillow. You try to trip him by swinging the pillow to his legs but he doesn't budge.

"Uh bakugou I think we can do this in more civilised way...."

"OH FUCK NO YOU STARTED THIS!"

You start to back away and he slowly starts moving closer. He come closer and closer until he slips on one of the other pillow making him fall. His hands on both sides of your head. On his knees between you hips.

"LETS GET THIS PARTY STA-." You Heard- mina's voice swing the door open followed whit kirishima's and Kaminari's chatting.

"Oh hey....guys." Kiri says looking at you and bakugou whit a surprised.

"Yoo get it bakubro!" Kaminari cheers.

"Okay okay guys lets give them some space it looks like we interpreted them hihi." You hear the door close, leaving you two whit a blush.