🍋Deku x reader| study

Request by @Animepandasquad124 (thank you💕💕)
Btw I wrote this while I was at a burger place whit my family so dont correct me if I made a mistake

You've been a good student, like a really good student. Getting good grades and all, but recently you've been unable to focus and understand the subject ever since you joined UA. And you were afraid to ask your teachers for help because of all the praise you got from them due to your good grades. So the last option was to ask izuku. He knows a lot about hero's and how quirks work so he must know something about the subjects that you've been struggling whit.

The reason why asking him wasn't the first thing you thought of was, well you really liked izuku or maybe even loved him. He was so nice and caring, so much so that every time you would see him you felt like you liked him even more.(okay back to the god dam story katsu)

After class you got your things and ran up to izuku, startling him in the process. He was always so nervous around you, and to be honest you kinda liked it.

"Hey u-Uhm Izuku could I ask for a favour?" You put your hands together.

The boy looks at you whit a slight blush on his and nods."of course! A-anything for a f-f-friend..."

"Could you help me whit some of the subjects we've had...I mean i know it's weird of me to ask, but I've really had trouble understanding an-" You felt like you were talking to much so you just stopped talking mid-sentence.

"O-of course, you can come to my house today! I'll help you whit anything, I promise!" He says kind of excited.

You wait for izuku to finish getting his stuff, and both walk to the lockers and well head to his house. The walk home was quite but calming. You would look around and wonder about random things and lil izuku would occasionally glance at your soft presence.

When you got to his house you were greeted whit Izuku's mother. She stood whit a bright smile on her face. But you didn't have a chance to even talk to her because you were lightly dragged to Izuku's room. And well not to your surprise it was filled whit all might.

You sat on the ground and Izuku sat next to you, getting out his books. He glanced at you to see a sad or kind of a tired expression on you face.

"(Y/n), is something wrong?" He asked a little scared from your response.

"I-I'm just a little afraid to go back home is all." She let out a sad chuckle that made Izuku's heart break.

He turned you towards him and hugged you tightly, putting you on his lap.

"Hey if you want you can stay her for the night. AH I MEAN YOU COULD SLEEP ON MY BED AND ILL JUST SLEEP ON THE FLOOR!" He started to ramble and you started laughing a little.

"Izuku your so nice and your just perfect. I wish we could be-" you quickly put your hand in front of your mouth.

His eyes widen and he starts to shake,but soon he responds. "I feel the same, I l-like y-you a lot ." Honestly his answer made you heart race so you looked at him face to face and leaned in making him turn red.

"I like you too! Or NO, I think I love you!" You pressed your lips against Izuku we'll quite literally because this was you first kiss. The green haired boy looked at you whit sparkles in his eyes like this was his dream.

He kissed back and softly ruffled thru your hair. He laid you down and didn't stop to take a breath. He put one of he knees between your legs making you feel tingly inside. You started to undo his shirt buttons and so did he but whit your shirt.(still smooching btw)

He finally gasps for air and unzips his pants making you stare at the tent that had formed. He positioned himself so that both of your legs were on his hips. You look away whit a very dark blush while Izuku started at your breasts and your body structure. It was perfect to him and he wanted to make it his.

"Y/n..." he caught your attention "c-can I?" He asked looking at you whit lustful eyes. You slightly nodded.

He took of your panties and took out his length. He slowly put himself into you and you closed you eyes tightly, trying to hold in the moans. The feeling was amazing and you couldn't believe(that a pure little boy like deku would be doing this. I PROMISE ILL MAKE SOME FLUFF OF HIM).

"Izuku, (y/n) I made dinner!" Both of your eyes widen as you two quickly get up and start to dress.

"W-were c-coming!" Izuku said in a shaky voice while trying to button his shirt back on. You quickly went up to him and helped him. At that moment everything felt so calm but now you were trying to button his shirt which was much harder now then before. But as you did this Izuku stared at you and smiled to himself. When you were done you ran outside to the kitchen and Izuku's mom looked at you both confused.

"Wow you must of really had some hard studying huh? Why are you both so red?" You looked at each other and chuckled.

———————————————————————

Yooo hope you liked the story
And thank you for the request!!

If anyone wants I'll make a part 2