TEN.

HOMEMADE DYNAMITE !
THE BURNING WOMAN.

MAGENTA

MAGENTA. The woman's hair was magenta. And, no one more surprised than her, Abby found herself digging it. The lady looked like she'd just fallen from a distant planet from the outer-rim of the cosmos, but the colour suited her.

After an interesting introduction to the latest addition to Batman & Co., Abby had watched Jessica upgrade the quality of the security footage and successfully locate, isolate and zoom in on the woman who had literally set herself on fire. And then proceeded to burn down half the fucking building and leave with Rachel at her side.

"I mean... the woman's totally crazy for setting fire to a gas station, but we stan." Jess finally broke the silence with a well intended joke.

"Yeah. Somehow I don't think the man she murdered would agree, Jess," Dick muttered in reply, still concentrating on the footage before him.

"Can you track the plate? Find out where it was last seen?" Abby asked Jess, ignoring the comment from the man sat beside her.

"Uhhh," Jess frowned in thought she leant forwards and tapped against the screen, "Yeah shouldn't be a problem."

A white line on the screen encircled the number plate and a map of the globe appeared in the corner, pulsing for a few seconds before narrowing the radius of its search and finally pinging back a location. They hadn't gone far at all. Abby exchanged a look with Dick.

"Ta-da," Jess announced, reaching over Dick and enlarging the new address.

Saint Paul's Convent, Covington, Ohio.

They hadn't even left the state.

Abby shifted in her seat, taking the tablet from Dick and turning to face Jess, handing her the tablet. "Keep updating this. Let us know if they move."

"We're going?" Dick murmured to her, eyes glued to her face as she sat back in her seat and turned to him.

Abigail let out a sigh, shrugging as though it was obvious, "We can't abandon Rachel, Dick. And chances are the people who took her are gonna come after her again."

"Two birds, one stone?" Dick rephrased, all too easily slipping back into simply knowing what was going on in Abigail's head.

Abby smirked, repeating it back to him, "Two birds, one stone."

Dick looked at the junction ahead, igniting the engine, hands gripping the wheel, music starting up quietly in the background. The engine revved and roared. But the car didn't move. His brow furrowed, slowly shifting his gaze back to Abby.