Part 2

They sat around on Tony's bed, doing the science project they were assigned to do.

They were all talking and laughing while they done the work. "Tony, how does this work?" Clint asked as he looked at the question in front of him. Tony moved next to him and explained it for him, and Bruce helped them, when Clint still didn't really understand. Bruce was more understanding and started from the begging, Tony huffed and fell back on the bed.

Steve smiled at the interaction and Nat laughed at Clint's lack of understanding. He still looked confused but thanked both of them anyway. Then Nat sat next to him and went through it again. This time, Clint understood what she was saying.

"oh, I get it now," he said, sounding happy with himself. Nat wore a smirk and so did the rest of them- except Tony who sat up shocked, "are you serious! how..."

"Maybe your not the smartest anymore stark, " Steve said, smiling.

"oh, I'm sorry. I don't talk idiot. Its not a language I'm fluent in." he remarked, refereeing to Clint.

"anyway, how are we going to finish this, it is boring." Thor boomed. "can we not do something else?" He asked, now desperate.

"can one you help me with this maths homework?" Steve asked perplexed by the numbers and symbols on the page in front of him.

Tony stood and walked over to Steve sitting on the chair next to his desk, He lent against the desk and looked over Steve's shoulder, "here, " he said and picked up one of his pens and began to work out one of the questions for him explaining everything he done so he would understand- going slowly and waiting for him to nod when he understood.

"okay, thanks Tony." his face flushed a light pink seeing as Tony was so close to him. This was something Nat picked up on, and was sure to pursue.

To distract them for the awkward moment, Loki walked in. "hey guys, Thor we need to go him now, dad wants us back." he spoke, everyone but Thor looked confused to how he got there.

"okay, brother Loki, we can go now, see you guys at school tomorrow." he got up and left with Loki and Steve and Tony shared a confused glance.

"how the hell did he get in here?" Tony asked looking around t the others. Bucky looked up, and took the earphones out of his ears, " Loki came earlier, he was sitting in the kitchen when I went down there last. I thought you knew." he said.

"Oh, alright. " Tony's parents were not home. They were always away on business meeting abroad or out of town, leaving Tony on his own, allowing him to have him friend's round nearly every night, and when they were not at Tony's house, they went to Steve's or Clint's farm.

"Any more home work?" Tony asked and looked around, everyone shook their heads, "Good, lets get dinner."

They moved down stairs and Tony ordered pizza. Every night Steve would offer to cook, and even though he was a good cook, Tony would prefer them to all be together and eat something his parents had bought. In his eyes they done nothing for him, so they could afford to by him dinner each night- Steve didn't always have to do it. Although, sometimes they were glade Steve cooked, because anything he done was better than anything that could be bought. It was one of his many talents.