Part 11

"Let the games begin!" Clint shouted in a loud drunken voice.

By now the whole group were drunk, apart from Bruce and Steve. They were all crowded around a small table upstairs in Tony's room. They all looked exited, apart from tony and Steve, and Bruce - who didn't feel entirely comfortable around his drunk friends, but was still interested in what they were planning to do regarding the 'stony' situation.

" SO, what do you all want to play?" Tony asked looking around the table.

"Truth or dare!" Natasha shouted and Clint smiled at the suggestion and nodded vigerously.

"a are you guys sure..." Steve started but was interrupted by Natasha.

"Bruce, Truth or dare?"

Bruce went bright red, he didn't want to do either, he thought this was going to be about tony and Steve only, h didn't see why he had to be victimised as well.

"o oh.... e Erm .... T truth?" it was almost a question, and Bucky laughed at his response.

" wuss .... okay.... oh i've got one .... would you rather.. have sex with Thor in private ... or ... not have sex with him at all, but everyone thinks that you did?"

Although they didn't think it was possible, Bruce wen an even darker shade of red, which would have been considered darker than steve went last time Nat asked him a question in truth or dare.

"I I ... erm.... "

everyone was looking at him, and he felt awful. It didn't help that Thor was right there.

"well, son of banner ... what will it be?" Thor asked.

"well... have sex with him in private , but that would be for anyone, it just better. " as soon as he stopped talking he looked down, avoiding everyone's gaze, especially Thor's.

"okay banner your turn" tony said.

Bruce looked up and looked around at everyone before stopping at clint.

"clint, Truth or dare?"

"DARE!!" He shouted and it made even Thor jump slightly.

"okay ... I dare you to call a chinease restaurant and order a pizza ... without laughing ... in a .... British accent. "

everyone was grinning and laughing at Clint's face. He was famous in the group for doing bad British accents, he only done them when he was mocking Loki or Wanda's boyfriend.

he mumbled something under his breath as he reached over to his phone and called his favourite chinease restaurant.

they all watched in anticipation, and they were not disappointed.

" ah yes , hallo, I would very much like ot order one of your finest pizza's please. " Clint looked around, slapping a hand over his mouth as he tried to prevent a laugh.

"oh my. You don't sell pizza's? I am very confused ... thought a take away called 'Pizza hut would sell pizza's! This ... this is false advertising ! I will get my .... oh. " he muffled another laugh and the others were all rolling around, crying in laughter.

"oh I see ... wrong number." he hung up quickly and immediately dropped the dodgy accent.

"g good d dare banner!" Bucky said as he clutched his stomach, tears falling down his face. " that was the funniest thing I think I have ever seen !"

"ha ha ha ... yeah it was sooo funny," clint pouted and sat back down, and folded his arms.

it was his turn now, and he was going to put this plan into action. He looed up with a devilish look n hs eye.

" tony , truth or dare?"

-------------------------

hey guys,

please read!!

how did you like that chapter??

I know these chapter are short, and a lot shorter than the other on my other books, but I don't really have any inspiration anymore for this book. so please if you have any ideas then please leave a comment and let me know.

I will update again next Wednesday, but unless I get any ideas, and soon, im afraid I may have to stop writing this book until I do.

im sorry to disappoint anyone who is reading this book, but I have a lot of work for school, and I am not getting a lot of feedback on anything and I am really losing motivation.

but I just wanted to thank everyone who is reading this, and everyone who had commented, left a positive response or voted. It means so much to me, and it really inspires me. unfortuantely the amount of feedback had diminished recently, and I am reconsidering my priorities.

i'm sorry for anyone I have let down,

:)