Part 4

Tony's heart was beating fast. He didn't know why, but he felt something change between himself and Steve. He sat on the stool next to his fathers bar and pulled out a drink. He took a sip, the dark liquid burning his throat as he swallowed it, nut it soon numbed the feeling.

His parents are homophobic. And here was there son, thinking he was gay. It wouldn't be excepted. He would be disowned and thrown out on the streets. Yes times had changed and there was more freedom and rights, but his father was old fashioned, and his mother wasn't much better.

He sat there contemplating about what he was going to do. His parents were less important. He had to figure out what to do now, with Steve, the bit he had a crush on that was one of his closest friends.

-----------------------------------

Steve left Tony there, feeling awkward- and something else. He felt, nervous around the billionaires son.

He was in his house, surrounded by his things, his memory's, his scent. He had never felt so awkward in his friends house before. He felt like he was intruding. That the thoughts he was having made his impure- and disgusting.

He shuffled back to one of the spare rooms in the house. He hesitated outside of the room, and had a horrible feeling of regret. He wanted to go down and talk to Stark. Tony.

Everything about the place reminded him of Tony, and his thoughts. He wanted to talk to someone,  but  he didn't think Bucky would understand. He decided to go back downstairs, even if he didn't talk to Tony, he would stay downstairs in the surprising comfortable sofa.

He rested his head on the arm rest and began to get comfortable. The the one person he didn't want to walk in did.

----------------------------

Tony's hard started throbbing, so he walked into the living room, his vision was slightly bury he didn't first notice the sleeping figure on his sofa. He stumbled over to it, and before he could realise or stop himself, he fell on top of Steve, landing inches away from his face. Their noses were virtually touching.  as soon as Tony's chest lands on top of his own, his eyes shot open.

Tony stared shocked into his friends ocean blue eyes. And Steve started straight back into his chocolaty brown orbs, toy s hands where on Steves abs and his breathing hitched.

Steve was the first to come to his senses. He moved his hands to Tony's shoulders and gently pushed him, "Tony," he started but was interrupted by Tony connecting their lips. It was slow and passionate, something tony wasn't used to. Reluctantly Steve kissed him back, taking advantage of the moment, knowing this wouldn't happen when Tony was sober. He enjoyed the kiss, but knew when to stop.

" Im sorry Tony." He pulled away and pushed him off, rushing upstairs, shuffling past Bucky trying not to wake him, and hiding behind the covers, and tried to forget about the events that just took place.

—————————-
Tony laid on the floor, heart broken. He sobbed knowing that was the only change he had to tell steve how he felt about him- and he obviously didn't feel the same. He knew in the morning it would be better. Because he would forget that it had happened.