Accident

(1018 words)

Stephen POV
I stepped out of the car into the pouring rain. the weather had been so horrible lately, tons of storms, every. single. week! I admit that I missed the sun a lot, but there wasn't much i could do about it any way, i just really wanted to get out of the terrible rain.

A horrible headache had been brewing in my head all day now decided to strike, I nearly fell, it hit so hard. My head was pounding, as I stumbled to the door, trying to keep my vision straight.

As soon as I reached for the handle it began to turn and open, causing me to fall forward "HOLY-" "STEPHEN-"
I closed my eyes as I fell, grabbing on to whatever I could to avoid the landing. I landed on all fours.

"..Stephen?" "What?-" I said as I opened my eyes, only to see hosuh underneath me, on the floor, his face was a bright red. I realized that I was holding on to his hips and my face was mere inches away from his.

I stared at him feeling my face start to warm up. "Stephen.. you okay?? Sorry i didn't know you were outside the door.." hosuh said in a squeaky, shy voice. I shook my head, why was my face warm? Do I have a fever? I guess it would explain the headache, but it didn't explain the warm fuzzy feeling growing in my chest. "Yea, yea, it's fine Hosuh, and I'm alright, just feeling a bit sick is all." I said as I finally got off of him and closed the door behind me.

"You guys alright?" I heard a voice say, it was dan, he must of heard us yelling.

"You okay Stephen? Your face is really red, Feeling a bit sick?" "Yea.. I'm just going to head to my room, okay? "Need me to bring you anything?" Hosuh said in his quiet voice. I felt my face once again grow hotter, god I forgot how much i loved hosuh's soft voice, it made me feel comfortable. Ugh, whatever Stephan, stop thinking like this. this headache is gonna be the death of me.

"No! I mean no-" I said that louder than i expected, I immediately lowering his voice after seeing a little bit of hurt appear in hosuhs eyes which broke my heart a little.

"Uh- sorry, I've got a bad headache, I'm sure it will go away after a while anyway." I said, now feeling more tired than ever, I covered my warm face and began to head upstairs . I let out a loud yawn while walking. I just wanted to go collapse in bed and make this whole headache end.

Hosuh POV

I watched as Stephen stumble up the stairs, he wasn't mad at me was he?? I truly didn't mean to make him mad, but I'd be lying if said that I didn't enjoy it when he was hovering over me.

I stared at him sadly. I wish I could feel that feeling again, I just want to hug him, or cuddle, or something. My thoughts were cut short by Daniel. "Hosuh? You alright? What happened?" "Well.. uhm, well when I opened the door, I guess Stephen was about to walk in as well and.." "and?" "Hefellonmebutitwasahugeaccidentididntmeantoandithinkhehatesmenowpleasehelpdan!"I said in a childish whine.

"Whoa, whoa, Hosuh, calm down, it was an accident. You'd think he'd hate you because he accidentally fell on YOU? He's not THAT childish Hosuh, he knows it was an accident. You'll be fine." "Okay.. fine. I guess." "There ya go, now go check up on him, make sure he's alright." "Okay..."

my legs were shaky, even if I knew Daniel was right, that didn't let the worst scenarios leave my head.

Dan had known about my Crush on Stephen for quite a while now, he understood and was supportive, I can't thank him enough for not turning on me because of my sexual preference for guys.

I started to head upstairs toward Stephens room.
Preparing myself for any negative reaction. I held by breath before creaking open the door and stepping in, I expected to immediately hear questions but it was silence, aside from the light snores coming from the bed in the corner of the room.

I let out a sigh of relief, and headed to that same corner, and sitting down on the bed by his torso. I knew how much of a heavy sleeper he was, so I wasn't to worried about possibly waking him up, in fact, he usually slept through his alarms that were so loud me and dan could hear them.

I stared at him, just to admire him, I felt my face once again heat up, his snores were just too cute!

I yawned, I was tired and had to sleep, before I was about leave I heard the thrashing of blankets, I looked over to see Stephen vigorously thrashing and shaking. Was he having a nightmare? He looked panicked, like he was sweating almost. I went back over and sat beside him once again, placing my hand on his shoulder to try and calm him, but he grabbed it and yanked me towards him, he then grabbed onto me like a stuffed animal and hugged me tightly, I had no choice but to silently stay wedged between his arms and not die from happiness on the inside.

I tried moving his arms away but he had a much stronger grip than I anticipated, and I was much to tired to struggle.

I sighed, and just gave in, I was already in pajamas, so what's the point. I managed to find a place that was comfy in his bed while he still hugged on to me, it allowed me to lay my head against his chest to hear his heartbeat, it slowed to back to normal after I assumed that the panic from his nightmare faded. I just hope this wouldn't have some sort of bad effect in the morning.

Wooo the first chapter in done! Yayyy, dang this took a while to get right! I struggle with run-on sentences so, please don't get on to me about it, I already know.