-We're home!-

(931 words, be prepared for a Jayxdan moment ;) )

3rd person

Stephen felt the familiar feeling of butterflies in his stomach as his face heat up. He started to think to himself.

Stephen had been positive, well at least up until now, that he was a completely straight man. He'd never shown interest in other men.

He had grown up in a neighborhood, where most lgbt mentions were dismissed and (mostly) not accepted. So since he was a child, he'd always blocked out the thought of a possibility that he might've had feelings for the same gender.

The more he thought, the more that started to make sense. He'd always for some reason been the nicest to hosuh out of the others, but had always chalked it up to just being a good friend.

But he couldn't help but notice the way that Hosuh would look at him, how his eyes would brighten, and his face go slightly pink upon seeing him. Stephen could never escape the tingling feeling he would get after Hosuh smiled at him.

From the gifts, to the songs that Hosuh would sing to him, it all started to connect in Stephens mind.

He pressed his face against the car window, sighing, his face red as a tomato. But he tightened his grip on Hosuhs hand.

The thoughts raced through Stephens mind, he could hear his own heart pounding vigorously the more he thought of Hosuh.

He stared out the car window but closed his eyes, trying to drown out his thoughts with the music that was playing from the car radio.

He couldn't deny it any longer. No matter how much he didn't want to admit it to himself. He had feelings for Hosuh.

He squeezed his eyes shut as he said the words in his head, embarrassed, even if no one could hear him but himself.

He swallowed nervously. But his thoughts were cut short as hosuh tiredly slumped over, laying his head down against Stephens thigh.

Stephen nervously glanced down at Hosuh, who was clearly on the verge of sleep.

Stephens nervous eyes met Hosuhs sleepy ones. Hosuh was able to smile before closing his eyes completely, knowing that Stephen wouldn't mind.

Stephens heart still pounded with nervousness, but after seeing Hosuh smile, it slowed down more.

Hosuh had completely fallen asleep less than a couple minutes later. Stephen sighed with relief, glad that he was able to sleep more, but mostly happy because hosuh couldn't see his facial expression.

He layed his head back against the window, starting to feel sleepy himself, despite his uncomfortable position. 

Eventually the pull of sleep got to him, and he closed his eyes, dozing off.

Jay looked up at the rearview mirror, seeing both Hosuh and Stephen asleep. He smiled to himself.

(Time skip)

Dan pulled up into the driveway, parking the car and taking out the key. Sighing before opening the door.

He walked around the car before opening up the door on Hosuhs side. "Hosuh- " Dan said, but was cut off when he realized the scenario Hosuh and Stephen were in.

He chuckled to himself , calling over jay as soon as he got out the car himself.

Jay walked over to dans side, but sighed as soon as he saw.

"Hm?" Dan asked. "I only hope something will happen between them while I'm gone." Jay said with slight sadness.

"Oh. Right, I forgot you actually needed to leave." Dan said awkwardly.

Dan scratched his head, as silence filled the air. He was slightly swaying from side to side. Jay looked over to him, and smiled sweetly.

"I have to get my stuff, I had to request a couple more days off to stay with you guys, so I need to leave as soon as possible." Jay said, a smile still on his face but clear sadness in his voice.

Dan turned himself to face jay, which startled him for a moment. Dan reached his hands up, cupping jays face in his hands, which made the taller man go a shade of red.

"You'll come back to visit us, right?"dan asked, staring into jays eyes. "O-of course!" Jay said reassuring him.

Dan gave jay a loving smile, before looking away like he was questioning something. Dan still held jays face in his hands as he did this, which only made jay nervous. His heart was pounding quickly.

Dan looked back at jay for a moment, before he pulled jays face towards his, shutting his eyes and softly kissing jays lips.

Jays eyes shot open in surprise, he was in disbelief that this was happening.

A moment passed before Jay closed his eyes and returned dans kiss back.

Moments passed before dan pulled away, Still holding jays face in his hands. Dan smiled upon seeing jays eyes open and how much they sparkled. Jay was still in disbelief.

"You should probably get your stuff, don't you think?" Dan asked with a smirk. Jay smiled widely, his face extremely red, ecstatic that dan had kissed him.

"I'll wake them up, you just go ahead." Dan said sweetly, watching as jay walked towards the house, covering his face.

Dan laughed to himself and turned back to Hosuh and Stephen, before gently reaching over and lightly shaking Hosuhs arm.

"Hosuh.. wake up, we're home." He said, watching as Hosuh slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"C'mon bud, let's get you and Stephen up." He said, also gently shaking Stephens arm.

To be continued....

Well, here you go. I didn't forget about jay and dan, and I wanted them to have a happy cute moment too lol.