~The end.~Apology)

I'm writing this as hastily as I can, unfortunately, I cannot continue this book. It breaks my heart to say that but I have no choice. I'm getting a new phone and wattpad is so difficult to get by, I tried every possible way to get my account back a different way but no use.

I'm so sorry to the ones who were invested in this book only to get this sloppy apology. I'm truly sorry and don't deserve my praise that I got for these chapters. I seriously love all of you so much, thank you so so much. I couldn't have gone without you guys. So here's an ending.

Stephen handed the rose to Hosuh, gently yet steadily to not prick him with the thorns the glazed the stem.

He noticed the pink that appeared on Hosuhs cheeks as he handed them. Taking his hands, Stephen took a deep breath and looked Hosuh in the eyes, admiring his face as if it were the last day that he would see him.

"Hosuh, I, I really like you. I'm positive I've liked you the entire time, I just couldn't put down my pride to tell you.." Stephen said the words as he felt his throat was being stabbed, the nervousness had built up in him so much he felt as if he was going to collapse.

He averted his gaze, trying to avoid Hosuhs gaze, but was met with Hosuhs hand pressing up against his cheek.

He looked back up to Hosuh, being met with his icy blue eyes that he'd always admired. Before Stephen knew it, Hosuh had pulled the taller man into a soft kiss.

In the moment, all of Stephens nervousness melted away.

Hosuh pulled away from the kiss which turned into a tight hug, burying his head into Stephens chest.

He couldn't hear him well but he was able to make out a few words. "I knew you loved me."

The end.

Again, I'm so sorry I was not able to to add more, my phone is at 8% and I wrote this quickly. Again, a big thank you for all the support, I will miss you all so much. But if you want to keep up with me and ask questions, you can follow my Instagram, which again, won't be active until phone arives. My insta is: @demx_grey it's my art profile

   -love, Fangirl_gon_wild.