Plans

(987 words)

Stephen POV

It was morning, I struggled to even open my eyes, I must of completely passed out. I hugged on tightly to my pillow or, that's what I thought it was, but then I heard light snoring that was coming from my "pillow". I opened my eyes and immediately felt my face burn up.

My arms were wrapped around hosuh tightly, his head snuggled against my chest, fast asleep.

His hair was messy and no longer in a ponytail, I couldn't help myself to stare at him, admiring every bit of his face. I just wanted to fall asleep again, just to be beside him and enjoy his company.

God, do I love... wait, what? Stephen what was that about? He's just your friend- and your straight! You can't possibly- no. No. He's just your friend. Nothing more. Wait- how did he even get in here in the first place, I can't remember anything from yesterday except the fact I had a huge headache and-

Hosuh began to shuffle and I could tell he was about to wake up, so I quickly closed my eyes, but not so much that I couldn't see. My hair was in my face so it helped cover my eyes, so you can't really tell if I'm sleeping or not.

I watched him try to sit up so I loosened my grip off him, pretending to still be asleep. I watched as he rubbed his eyes to look around where he was, and then he quickly panicked and looked at me, then sighed a breathe of relief.

He turned to me and stared at me; reached out a hand and rocked my shoulder a bit, when I didn't "wake up" he smiled, and pecked me on the side of the cheek. His cheeks were a light pink as he left the room, smiling.

I tried so hard not to give myself away by smiling, but this was especially hard to do. I had such a warm fuzzy feeling inside my chest, I can't believe he just- did he? - no way

I had one of the biggest smiles in my face once I heard the door close, somehow, Hosuh made my day before it even started.

Hosuh POV

I closed Stephens door slowly, god why did I do that, thank the lord he was asleep! I breathed out a sigh of relief as I walked down the stairs.

"Hey hosuh" "oh hey dan, what's up, why the smile?" "Oh I can't be happy, hosuh??" Dan said, leaning against the wall, crossing his arms and grinning like he knew something.

"No! No, I was just wondering-" Dan simply laughed. "You're fine hosuh, I'm just proud of you." I looked at him, confused. "Proud of me??" Dan nodded, "yea, didn't know that Stephen was the cuddly type." Dan snickered.

It took me a minute before I realized what he was talking about.

. "I- uh- uh, Daniel how did you know about that?!"  "Well-" "well!?" I whisper yelled, not wanting Stephen to hear this conversation, Incase the slightest chance he would wake up
"When I didn't hear you go to your room, I went to go see if you were still with Stephen, and what do ya know, I see you there, snuggling with Stephen. He seemed to enjoy it, he even was smiling in his sleep, i made sure not to ruin your precious moment with him."

Daniel smiling the whole time, while I was nearly dying from embarrassment, my face was extremely hot. I covered my face, I was feeling tons of emotions.

" Calm down hosuh, you did good dude." I could only render a nod "oh my god, Daniel, if you say anything to Stephen about-" "about what?" A voice said, I turned around to see Stephen walking down the stairs, rubbing his eyes with a confused look on his face.

I looked back at dan, trying to signal to him that I was to about to freak out and I can't talk atm.

He nodded with a smirk, so I assumed he got the message.

"It's nothing Stephen, we were just discussing some trip ideas we thought you might like."

3rd person view

"Discussing? Discussing a trip without one of your best friends?" Stephen said dramatically
"How dare you!" Stephen said, closing his eyes and laying his hand across his head while leaning against the wall in a dramatic way.

"Oh shut up Stephen." Dan said, laughing. Hosuh was trying to get rid of his nervousness by laughing along with dan, but that didn't seem to work. Stephen looked back over to hosuh and smiled.

Hosuh looked like he was about to pass out, his face was extremely flushed.

Dan didn't notice this till Stephen looked back at him and nodded towards hosuh, as well as giving a concerned look. Dan quickly stepped in front of hosuh to shield his expression.

"Okaaayyy, well, anyway, Stephen." Dan said, addressing him, "how do you feel about a haunted house, huh?"

Hosuh looked up and was about object but he couldn't find his words

"A haunted house? Awesome. Finally, you got some good ideas in your hollow skull for once." Stephen joked. " fuck you, Stephen!" Dan laughed.

Hosuh finally calmed down, and stepped out from behind dan. "You alright hosuh? Scared.?" Stephen asked menacingly with a smirk, staring at hosuhs, still rather red face.

Hosuh crossed his arms and leaned against the wall, "I'm not scared Stephen, I'm not a baby."
"Mhmm, suuurrrreee." Stephen smiled, walking over and bending his head down, sticking his tongue out at hosuh.

Dan POV

I smiled, these two idiots are always flirting, but Stephen is oblivious to Hosuhs's feelings.
I swear that Hosuh has dropped every hint by now. Poor hosuh. Wait, hold on a minute.. I watched as Stephen was still in front of hosuh, they were still talking and laughing about something, but I was out of earshot.

I can't wait till this trip is official, I have a couple ideas..

Hey y'all, here's the second part for you all, and yes the cover art belongs to me