Part 2

"I... She.... Ake... Yet?" A voice with a deep Russian accent said. You opened you eyes and the first thing you saw was red and blue.

 You opened you eyes and the first thing you saw was red and blue

(I don't own this picture all credit to the creator)

"W-who are y-you?" You asked frightened. "Oh yeah. I'm Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic or Russia for short." He said. "A-aren't y-you a c-country?!" You exclaimed. "Yeah." He replied smiling faintly. "RUSSIA YOUR BEAR IS EATING OUR FOOD AGAIN!!!" Screamed a female voice from somewhere in the house. "I'M GOING BELARUS!!!!" Russia yelled back. "I got to go. Kazakhstan will take care of you." He said pointing behind him. You hadn't noticed him until now. He had white eyes and a rectangular blue and gold face along with a pair of golden wings. His eyes reflected a pang of sadness was hidden in his friendly gaze maybe even pain. He waved at you smiling.

"Hi I am Kazakhstan!" He said

"Hi I am Kazakhstan!" He said. "I am Y/N, nice to meet you." You said smiling at him. "Well now that you guys are acquaintanced, I am gonna go get Fudge." He said walking out. "FUDGE GO OUTSIDE WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT COMING INSIDE?!" He yelled. You giggled. "Is Russia always like this?" You asked Kazakhstan. He nodded. "He's, unfortunately, worse when he is angry or drunk." He sighed. "And ever since Mexico left his mood has been worse. Not eating or sleeping. Cries all the time." He continued. "Oh..." You said. "So... WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!" You exclaimed. "Language. Oh and you're in our house obviously." He said to you. "Kazakhstan is the girl awake yet?" Said another deep Russian accented voice. "Yes father. Y/N, this is my Father USSR. Father, this is Y/N." Kazakhstan explained. "My pleasure. Kazakhstan you should get ready for the meeting. Oh and show Y/N to Belarus, she should have something that will fit her." USSR said. Kazakhstan bowed his head and gestured you to follow him.

You followed Kazakhstan down the corridor and found yourself in front of a birch wood. He knocked on the door. "Bela! Can I come in?" He asked whoever was inside. Yes come on in Kazakhstan!" The female voice from before responded. You and Kazakhstan entered a cream white room with flowers painted all over the walls and roof. "Bela this is Y/N. Y/N, this is Belarus." He explained. "Hello Y/N, I am Belarus call me Bela." She said. Unlike Kazakhstan, Belarus's face was round. She wore a crop top hoodie and knee-high pants.