Part 3

You neared a big mansion of quartz. The mansion was probably big enough to fit a cruise ship inside it. "Woah..." You and Ukraine breathed. "Welcom' to my house!" Australia said.

You entered and the inside was even more beautiful.

Your jaw hit the ground. "It's. So. Big. In. Here." You said shocked by the beauty of the manor. "CANADA WHER- What's she doing here?!" He spat out venom tracing his words. You flinched and hid behind Australia. "Ame, bro, stop it it's not her fault that-" Australia started but stopped.

"YES I FUCKING KNOW BUT SHE'S WITH USSR CAN'T YOU SEE?!" He yelled.

"What is all this yelling?" Said UK who had just popped out of nowhere.

"America is blaming Y/N for-" Canada started.

"SHUT UP CANADA DONT YOU DARE SAY-" America started to be cutoff by you.

"LOOK AMERICA WHATEVER THE FUCK HAPPENED, IT IS NOT MY GOD-DAMNED FAULT!" You yelled, jumping from behind Australia,enraged by his senseless accusation. He flinched and dropped his gaze as tears fell from his striped face. "I-I am sorry, just don't come near me ok?" He said growling. You huffed and nodded. America went back upstairs and you were all left in an uncomfortable silence. "So... Do you want something to eat?" Canada asked. You and Ukraine nodded frantically.

~Soon after some snacks~

"So, do you guys have any pets?" You asked. Canada and Australia nodded. They showed you to the backyard which was humongous.

"WHY IS YOUR HOUSE SO BIG?!" You exclaimed. Canada laughed while Australia shook his head chuckling. Australia put two of his fingers in his mouth and whistled. Two Australian Shepherd dogs bounded towards you. One jumped on Ukraine and one jumped on you licking your faces. "Annie, Roscoe, come on leave em'." Australia said. The dogs stopped and walked to Australia. "MAPLE, MILK! COME HERE!" Canada yelled and two bears ran to him. One was milk white, probably Milk, and the other one was brown, Maple was your guess. The brown one growled at you while the white one sniffed you furiously.

"Milk, où sont tes mœurs?" Canada asked. Milk huffed and licked your face leaving your H/L H/C in a cowlick. You giggled and pet it. "Wow Y/N you got a thing with animals!" Canada and Ukraine said at the same time. They blushed and looked away. (A/N: And the ship has sailed).

The day was pretty fun until Russia came to pick you up since USSR was at bad terms with America. You hugged Canada and Australia goodbye and left. Ukraine blushed and quickly said his goodbyes and followed you.

After arriving to USSR'S house you followed Ukraine to his room and flopped on his bed. "Uh... Y/N why are you here?" He asked puzzled. "Do You Like Canada?" You asked smirking. Ukraine's face was as red as USSR'S. "N-no?" He asked. "I will take it as a yes." You purred and patted the space next to him. He sat down and sighed. "He is just so dreamy. I mean have you seen his face..." And he trailed off and started murmuring. He then muttered something about his abs and you laughed. "Ukra, you are hopelessly in love with that dude." You snickered. "S-shut up." He stammered.

"So... What's it with your Father and America?" You asked. "Well it's complicated, Father accidentally killed someone America was in love with and well... Now it's a friggin cold war." He said scratching his neck. You nodded, but the question is... Who was that?
__________________________
Oof it took me 2 days to write this since I am so la- OCCUPIED!
Words:610