Part 4

A weird spitting sound woke you up. You opened your eyes only to see someone falling onto you. "AHH!" You yelled as the figure landed on you.

The person... No, country looked up at you and smirked. "America! I found a girl and she is fairly beautiful~" He said sitting up. You saw his face clearly, black, yellow and white. Accompanied white eagle on a black shield eye patch

You screamed and tried to kick off the pervert who started to touch you.

USSR'S POV

I awoke screaming. Groaning I sat up and headed to the source of the sound.

I finally came to Y/N's room. I knocked and she just yelled, "JUST GET THE FUCK IN CAN'T YOU HEAR I AM ABOUT TO GET FUCKING RAP-" Her voice was cutoff and so I entered.

I stopped at the door only to find many countries in there a particular one getting your attention.

"FATHER!?" I yelled as I saw him trying to get close to Y/N who was fending herself with a chair.

My father turned around. "Oh, hello son. Do you happen to know this beautiful young lady?" He asked. I ran to him and kicked him were the sun doesn't shine earning a scream.

"Did he touch you Y/N? Also, what happened?!" I questioned. She shrugged and hissed at another country. "Aw, come on beauty~ I'll make you feel good~" Said he who's face was covered by a hat.

"GET AWAY FROM Y/N!!!" Screamed the voice of my son Ukraine who had jumped from nowhere. He gave a battle cry and ran to the stranger kicking him.

"UKRAINE THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!" Y/N yelled enthusiastically. Another one of the strangers approached me. "USSR!?" The stranger screamed and I recognized that brave commanding voice.

Mexia's POV (Read and A/N in Tough Love)

"USSR!?" I yelled. Growling I got ready to pounce at his ugly red face but Reich held me back. "Leave him alone Liebe, can't you see it's useless?" He said glaring at USSR. USSR just stood there confused and suddenly he stumbled.

"Wait... WHAT ABOUT JAPAN, ITALY, AND GERMANY!?" I yelled suddenly remembering that they were probably still alive.

I ran to the door and slid down the rail of the staircase, Reich in pursuit. I reached the door and kicked it open.

Seeing they still lived in the same house, I ran to the clearing were you had all reunited after your kidnapping.

I remembered very clearly where you had all gone afterwards and soon found the house. I kicked the door open.

"JAPAN, ITALY, GERMANY! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yelled into the house and soon hurried footsteps went down the stairs.

Tears welled in my eyes, I was finally home.

USSR'S POV

Mexia ran out of the house Third Reich hot in pursuit. "Oof well, that went well." Y/N said puffing her cheeks.

"Oh also, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO PERVERTS?!" She continued gesturing at the two countries that had tried to touch her.

"America, remind me to never touch that one." My father said still in pain after I had kicked him. The other one nodded- Wait... "AMERICA?!" Y/N, Ukraine, and I yelled at the same time. "Colonial America for you, America is my son." He said standing up dusting himself.

"Wait, son?" Y/N asked. Colonial America nodded. "Everyone thinks it is UK who fathered him, no it was me. UK is my father," He explained, "After the 14th state joined me, I dissolved, and, America was... Er... Born out of me..." He said clealy disturbed by the fact he was a male who gave birth. "Afterwards UK found him and took care of him." He finished.