🌸 Wedding Special: Part 1🌸

Enjoy!
----------

Mexia's POV

I entered the boutique along with my wedding squad: Belarus, Y/N, and Japan. The shop was in Chihuahua city, my father had already planned this years ago if I remember. The boutique was called La Pascualita and it was so old it even had a legend.

There was a beautiful girl, who lived here in Chihuahua city, she was just going to get married and when she stepped inside the church, a knife was impaled on her chest. The one who had done that was no one but her mother. Blood stained her dress crimson as she fell. Her children, it is said, made her a mannequin and put her in a store. People claimed that at night, she would change her dress and during the day follow those who passed by with her lifeless eyes.

The store itself was beautiful; it was made out of quartz with wooden floors which were polished until you could see your reflection. Beautiful dresses were spread across the room. "Wow..." I breathed. How was I supposed to choose?!

"Hola buenas tardes, como les puedo ayudar?" Said a dark brown haired guy with golden eyes. "Hola, We wanted to see se wedding dress options!" I said. "Of course, you must be the bride?" He asked me. I nodded but before I could ask how he knew he said, "If you wonder how I know, well, you should be informed that I am the writer of this story!" He said cheerfully. (Damn, there I go breaking the fourth wall).

"What?!" We all exclaimed. "Just kidding, I could see a glow in your eyes when you entered." He said laughing. "Ok, I can tell that you are not girly at all. Hmm... Ah yes! Come with me!" He said after thinking for a second.

We then followed him to the back of the shop and I must say, it looked deserted. He walked to a gloomy looking corner and took out a a white bag. "Go try this on sweetheart!" He told me. "Okay..." I said cautiously.

I walked out of the dressing room and gasps filled the air.

Third Reich's POV

Germany, Italy, North Korea and I were in my home drinking. "Why do you even want to marry?" Korea asked. I took a drink from my beer. "You will know when you find the right one." I replied simply.

"I LoVe yOu ItaLy~" An already drunk Germany says. "EwW nO I lOvE pAsTa!" Italy replied,he had just taken a sip of his drink and was completely drunk.

"What is it with them?" Korea asked me. "No idea."

-Bak to da gurls-

"OMG MEXIA IT'S SO PREETY!" The girls exclaimed. "Of course it is I'm wearing it~" I said striking a pose.

"J.C!" Said a voice. "Oh Romeo where are thy? Day without your presence is completely senseless!" Exclaimed a country. "Oh fucc!" The guy who had helped us exclaimed. "Sorry M8s gotta run!" He said before his skin changed and he turned into gray cat with amber eyes.

The cat ran off just when a girl crashed in. "Where are thou Romeo~" the country said. It looked like she was Vietnam.

"I'll find thou were you are Romeo~" she said and skipped off.

"What. Just. Happened." Japan said. "No idea."

Autor-Chan's POV