Part 6

"OH MY GOD! Y/N?! WHAT THE HECK WHY ARE YOU COVERED IN BRUISES?!" Bela yelled as you pulled your sleeve up. "It was Fudge. I was playing with him and he accidentally hit me too hard..." You lied. Truth was that you and USSR had a little session last night. "WHAT?! FUDGE I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU!!!" She screamed angrily. She stomped off leaving you kind of scared her temper.

The doorbell rang and you, being a nice bitch, opened the door only to see one of the countries from the incident in your room. "Good afternoon, is Soviet here?" Asked another voice behind him. You stared dumbfounded. "Oh yes I am sorry, my name is Mexia and this is my soon-to-be-husband Third Reich!" She introduced. "Wait... THIRD REICH?!" You screamed.  He nodded and rolled his eyes. "Oh fudge. BELAAAAAAA!!!" You yelled to her and ran off.

"THIRD REICH IS AT THE DOOR!" You yelled panting once you reached Bela. "DAD!!! THIRD REICH IS HERE!" Bela screamed and soon Soviet flew, literally flew, downstairs and to the door.

Third Reich's POV

"Well that was rude. Come on." Mexia said skipping in. I followed her into the living room and took a seat. A second later USSR came in and pointed a gun at my head. "What do you want?" He asked. "It's good to see you too Soviet!" Mexia said. "Dad. Leave them alone they're ready dead anyways." The husk voice of Russia said.

"Hi Russia! Wow! You're so fucking tall!" Mexia greeted. "Language Liebe. Hello USSR how are you?" I asked politely. He lowered his gun. "I see Mexia has turned you soft Reich." He replied eyeing me. "Yes, I believe she has." I replied calmly.

"Well we were here to invite you to our wedding this November 20!" Mexia said after a long silence. "EEEEEEEE OH MY GOD Y'ALL ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!!" Bela squealed. "Who is the maid of honor?" She asked.

"Well.... That's what we're her for. Soviet could you be the maid of honor I have many dresses in mind!" Mexia said jokingly. "WHAT?!" Both Bela and USSR said. "I'm just kidding, Bela you are maid of honor!" She explained.

.

.

.

.

"OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!" Belarus replied squealing.

This was going to be one tough month.
______________
Welp that's short
Sorry for the hiatus I started searching for a college where I can study Zoology and maybe marine biology so I've been pretty busy.

I plan to most one more part tommorow and on the 20 I'll post the wedding special. Yay?

Anyway, have a wonderful day my bootiful readers may the odds be ever with you!

Mr. Kirishima out!
Words- 443