💮 Wedding Special: Part 2💮

"Where is she?! Why is she late?!" Third Reich yelled. It was ten minutes after Mexia was supposed to arrive, but, she still was not here.

Suddenly, a black limo pulled over with a screech of the wheels. Japan, Y/N, and Belarus jumped out. "Get inside everyone! You too Reich!" Japan announced.

They were all soon cramped inside the church and the handmaidens were in their positions.

The sound of trumpets playing the wedding theme were heard as Mexia stepped in.

Her dress was a very unexpected things as murmuring ripped through the church.

Third Reich's face erupted into blush. The handmaidens and bride advanced. As the bride neared the groom, Reich noticed that Mexia's general badge was pinned to her dress.

"Liebe... You look beautiful..." The groom breathed. The bride smiled and resisted the urge to kiss him.

"If someone objects, talk now or shut up forever," said Vatican City who happened to be very grumpy when North Korea entered with his boyfriend.

He looked like this:

Okay back to the wedding

"I oppose!" Shouted a voice. All turned to a country who happened to be standing at the entrance.

The country walked in and revealed his identity. "America?!" Mexia exclaimed clasping her hand over her face.

America dropped to his knees in front of her. "Mexia please... I-I love you so much!" He said sobbing. "After that communist killed you... I... I lost it... Please don't marry Nazi," he said looking up to her.

A shadow crossed the groom's face as well as a very maniacal grin. He took a gun out and pressed it against the American's head.

"Touch her and I will have your brains made to tacos," he growled. America caught his breath. "There's probably nothing in there!" Russia mocked.

"AMERICA GET BACK HERE YOU FAILED EXPERIMENT IF A CHILD!" UK yelled and marched to the front.

"I'm sorry for this bloody child's behavior," he apologized then dragged America outside.

"Well that was amusing," Mexia said laughing nervously.

"You may now kiss the b-" Vatican started but was cutoff by Mexia who just kissed Reich and not the other way around. "Groom," Vatican finished.

~^~ At the party ~^~

"FONDO FONDO FONDO FONDO!" The Latin American countries yelled at Japan and Argentina who engaged in a drinking contest. Argentina dropped the bottle and retreated to the restroom handing the victory to Japan.

"WhO Is nExT?" She asked. Vatican City stepped up. "Ohhh Mr. Holy Man is gonna drink!" Chile cheered.

"I choose wine!" He proclaimed. Japan smirked and took two wine bottles out of her purse.

"MIJA ONTAN LOS TAMALES!?" Mexico yelled to Mexia. "Dad I'm right in front of you," she said. "ME VALE!" He and Chihuahua (state) yelled together.

"Tu cállate rata de pinche drenaje!" Mexia yelled and did a headlock on Chihuahua. "MEXIA MEXIA MEXIA!" The crowed yelled as the brother and sister wrestled.

"The winner is! Ciudad Del Vaticano!" Chile exclaimed over Japan's drunk body.

Alla atrás de la montaña
Donde temprano se pone el soooool
Quedó mi ranchito triste y abandonada lla mi labor

Sang México and his daughter

Ayyyyy
Corazón que te vas para nunca volver
Vueeeeelve a alumbrar con tu amor el ranchito que fue
De mi vida ilusión

Malaya los ojos negros
Que me embrujaron con su mirar

Si nunca me fueran visto
No fueran causa de mi penar

And with that the song ended.

"Мексика я люблю тебя~" Russia said hugging Mexico. "Güey, Yo nO hAbLo tAkA-TaKa. PErO lA TuYa pOr Si aCasO," México replied pushing the Russian away.

Everyone at the party had had a good time, well, except for poor UK who had to get everyone home since was the only one either old enough or sober enough to drive.

The Nazi took his wife to a cottage in the woods for a game.

-The End-

I'm too lazy to do anything else and it's 11:00 am and I am in need of sleep and my ass hurts and I gotta go cook some tamales for my family and my dog is hungry and I'm hungry (for bacon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

I think I'm fucking pregnant cuz I want some tamales, pozole, cheesecake, Ferrero Rocher, chocolate milk, and banana(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Oof bye little Halloween Apples!