Part 5

This takes place after the Halloween party. There will be smut ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

You opened your eyes and a wave of pain took over your head.
"GOOD MORNING SLEEPY BUTT!" Ukraine said barging into your room. "Ukraine shut up my head hurts." You grumbled grumpily.
"Oops sorry Y/N , anyway breakfast is ready." He said lowering his voice. You nodded and he left your room quietly shutting the door.

You put on a F/C baggy t-shirt and shorts which where covered by the t-shirt. You stumbled downstairs and entered the kitchen. "Good morning Y/N!" Bela said before gasping as she turned to you. "Y-Y/N why are you naked?!" She asked covering her face. "I am not. The t-shirt just guys me big." You explained pulling it up to uncover your shorts.
"Aye, that's a relief." She sighed. You tilted your head questioningly. "Oh it's because of Kazakhstan," She started then lowered her voice,"He's a pervert." She finished.
You felt a pair of hands getting hold of your waist. You yelped. "Well well well сіз шынымен өте әдемі көрінесіз Y/N.~" Kazakhstan said. "Kazakhstan please d-don't d-do that!" You said whimpering as he rubbed your sides. "Kazakhstan leave her alone." Bela said glaring daggers at him.
He sighed and let go. "Alright, бірақ бұл әдемі емес деп ойламаңыз." He said smirking to you.
You pouted and looked away huffing.

"Kazakhstan leave Y/N alone." Grumbled a voice from the kitchen, obviously it was USSR.

-After breakfast-

You were sitting on the couch watching TV when Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Russia, and Bela waltzed into the room. "Y/N we are going to go buy some things at a nearby town for a small project." Ukraine said. "But you're staying with Dad ok bye!" Bela finished and literally flew outside along with the others before you could even breath.

"Why though? Whyyyy?" You groaned stiing upside down on the couch. "Y/N sit up correctly or your blood will drop to your head." USSR said startling you. You fell and hit your head. "OW!" You complained while USSR rolled his eyes slightly amused.

He sat down on the spot next to you as you stood up rubbing your head. He took a newspaper and started reading it. "Do you remember what happened last night?" He asked out of the blue. "No?" You said uncertainly. "Oh, okay then." He said his face growing a bit redder. "Wait... Did we d-do it last night?!" You exclaimed jumping to your feet.
.

.

.

"No I don't think so." He said, "But we may have cuddled a little bit." He said. Heat rose up to your cheeks as the memories flooded into your mind. You turned around and covered your face before two hands took hold of your wrist.

"Как насчет того, чтобы мы пошли дальше, дорогой?" He asked his hot breath on your neck. His voice was low and commanding as he said that.

"S-Soviet~" You moaned as he started kissing your neck. "You're mine and only mine. Do you get that?" He growled into your ear. You nodded and he proceeded to suck and bite the delicate skin of your neck leaving hickeys and bite marks.

He picked you up bridal style and took you to his room. He gently placed you on the bed and started taking his clothes off. He left his pants on before leaning towards you and pulling your t-shirt off.

You tried to cover yourself but he grabbed your wrists and pinned them above your head. He licked his lips hungrily and with one hand he started to unclip your bra. He tossed it aside and played with your right breast and sucked on the other.

Small whimpers and moans escaped your mouth as he bit down on your nipple softly. "I want to hear you screaming my name~" He growled into your ear before proceeding to remove your shorts.

His fingers slipped inside your panties caressing your wet core. "We have not yet started and you are already wet. Do you really want me this bad дорогая?" He asked cheekily. "S-Soviet make me yours completely~" You said between moans and whimpers.

He grinned and took his pants off. He was soon only in his underwear and  he took them off rapidly. He pushed your panties aside with his member before pushing in.

A loud moan escaped your mouth as he did. "Mmm~ You feel so good дорогая!~" He growled as he started thrusting inside you. Tears threatened to fall as he slammed recklessly into you pain and pleasure seeping through your body. "S-SOVIET!~" You screamed as he hit your spot, "Right *Moan* there!" You finished and he complied slamming repeatedly into that spot.

Your breathing was ragged and you arched your back, your eyes rolling back to the back of your head as you hit an orgasm.

He slid out and let go of your wrist. He took his shaft and started pumping until he spilled his seed on his hand. "Clean." He ordered and you acceded and licked the bitter cum off of his fingers.

He grabbed your chin with his index and thumb before pressing his cold lips to your own.

"Я люблю вас Y/N." He whispered into your ear as your star to close.
--------------
Die in fucking agony cuz I am not translating this chapter jsjsjsjsjs

Anyway I had someone problems with an old 'friend' of mine so I had to postpone the Day of the Dead chapter.

She apparently wanted to get me to break up with my boyfriend because, "I am straight." She had said.

Nope I don't think I am. I am gay as fuck I can prove it bitch. *Boyfriend pops out of nowhere* "Babe~ Let's have fun~"

Boyfriend: "Oh fuck no I am not in the mood." *Leaves*

Oof anyway thanks for reading!

Words: 989