CHAPTER 1 ~ I'm leaving

Yherie POV

What should I wear today? This red dress looks stunning, with the silver beads around the neckline that adds more elegance to this dress. But it has a girly aura, I don't feel like wearing it today. I like an easy going outfit theme look and that's what I'll choose.

I open the next cabinet and grab the comfy grey big sized-shirt and a light blue loose denim jeans. I'm completely naked inside my rooms while deciding about my outfit, who cares, I'm the only one inside.

"Are you done!?" a loud masculine voice suddenly interrupts my peaceful morning.

"You're asking or scolding me already?" I asked. I'm used to it,  that's how he talks to me, always in loud voice as if I have hearing problem.

"Can you f**king mind the time? I'm late because of you!"

He's pissed as always. I wear the big sized-shirt and denim jeans partnerred to vans old-school shoes in a minute. I put a light make up and red matte lipstick. I'm done. He's late because after this meeting, he will immediately go to the airport for his business trip in Hongkong.

"Wait a minute" I grab my hand bag and open the door. I see him standing infront of me as I open it.

Again, he's not smiling and ready to hit me like I've done something that will loss billions of his money. But of course he will not hit me, he rather stay his cool 'no he's not cool'. We both have life to mind and doesn't f**king care with each other.

"You're serious? That's what you will wear!?" with a loud voice.

"Yeah, can't you see? "

"We're meeting our parents Yherie, be presentable!"

Why, Am I not? What important is, I wear something not dirty. He's not always like this, like pointing out what should I wear, but when it comes on meeting our parents or presenting me as his wife to his investors, he evolves and critique me from my head to toe.

"I am" I answered.

"You're calling that presentable?You're kidding me" He smirked 

That smirk really wakes up my evil attitude. I hates it, t'was like he's degrading my existence.

"So, being presentable is wearing an americana, like you're a God-father attending a wedding? Oh yeah right,  at your age,  you're suited to be a God-father already."

Bellow the belt?  I don't care,  I rather punch him everyday with bellow the belt words.

I went outside my room and heads towards the staircase going down to the living room.

"Yherie,  change your outfit now, in count of 10!" He commanded.

"Am I a kid to you? I can wear whatever I want, I'll decide!" I shouted back.

I stop and look back to him. He's scary because of his built body and face of a matured man but because, I don't care and used to it. I'm not afraid of Kelvin.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, and 10, say thanks I help you counting."

I walks down and went outside the house where Mr. Lito is waiting, my driver. He open the door for me and I went inside the car. In my peripheral vission I see Kelvin heading towards his car, he drives it.