CHAPTER 2 ~ Don't comeback

Yherie POV

"Ma'am, here's your towel" Mrs. Lolit said.

She's nice and I always talks to her.
Kelvin and I?  We will never have a normal talk to each other.
Mrs. Lolit is Kelvin's helper here in mansion for 5 years. 

This house is basically owned by Kelvin. Mrs. Lolit is the first ever helper, Kelvin have in this house. She said,  Kelvin never talk to her, that's why she prepares everything in advance for Kelvin's needs. It's clear that only Mrs. Lolit survives the hell world working under this jerk old man.

"Ma'am is there anything you want me to do? " Mrs. Lolit asked.

"Nothing, you can speak tagalog to me,  Mrs. Lolit. I don't mind. Kelvin is not here anyway." I said.

"Yes,  ma'am" she answered.

I smiled and covers myself with towel,  I'm done swimming in the pool. I better change faster.

In almost two months that I've stayed here, she makes it easy for me. She's the only one who understand why I'm sick being with her boss. Even my friends are okay with Kelvin,  I don't know why.

Kelvin is going home tommorow, I don't want him to comeback,  one week is too short. I know, as soon as he see me he will nag at me, he always see what's wrong with me.  Yes, he doesn't care at all but when it comes to his CEO image,  if he predict that it will ruin him,  he insult me until he's tired.

That's why I always stay in my room, I don't have freedom when that man is here.

After changing my clothes I dry my hair so that I can lay on my bed. Typical life isn't it?

I check if there's an email sent to me. After I graduated,  finally I can go out with my friends. My Dad never allowed me to see my friends after school. He's strick, maybe because I'm the only child. He said, after the wedding,  Kelvin will decide everything for me because he's my husband. Kelvin doesn't care about me at all 'sometimes'  , that's why, I can now enjoy and be with my friends.

"Erie,. wanna hangout?" an email from Lily,  she's my friend since high school, my go out body. I always say yes when she ask me. Only my close friends call me Erie, no one else.

"Yes,  sureee" I replied.

I stand up and leads to my walk-in closet. My outfit depends on my mood and I want something daring. After changing, I put a 'nakaka'akit' make up just to complement with my attire. It's a party that we're going to. I'm excited, as always.

Mr. Lito is always on standby,  he knew that I always go out everyday. He drives and waits for me until I'm done. Sometimes, I knock the window because it's lock and he's sleeping inside car. Well,  that's okay with me, everybody sleeps.

"Let's go" I said. Mr. Lito walk first and open the car door for me and I sit inside.

"Same place, near the big Zmall" I said.

Mr. Lito nodded, then he drives the car. After 30 minutes, we arrived at the bar. I already see Marcus, Lily's boyfriend waiting outside the bar.

"Hi, where's Lily? " I asked

"She's inside, troops are already here,  hinihitay ka namin." He answered.

He leads my way in. Of course, we need to start the party. The bar is kinda full today. Even it's 5:49 pm, the sun can still be seen but inside the bar, you can't notice the time. Its dark.

I sat near Lily and she's already smiling at me. Why?

"Saan asawa mo? You should two bond in a place like this." she said.

Seriously?

He's world is an office world. I don't have plan to bond with him. Hell no. I shot a pure tequila and stand up. I grab Lily's hand and invite her to dance.

It's already 1:05 am when my friends and I left the bar. I see my car in the parking lot. I said bye to Lily and our friends. I'm kind of sober already. I knocked the car window because Mr. Lito is sleeping inside. But the window is not fully close. Earlier, I remind Mr.  Lito not to close the window while sleeping because he can be suffocated by it.

He wakes up after one knock and go outside.

"I'm sorry ma'am" he said.

"It's okay, I will not tell this to your boss, Let's go home"

Through Kelvin, I can do whatever I want. I go home late, sleepover with my friends,  party everyday and do shopping. I can now do things that are forbidden to me by my Dad.  Yeah, this is something good that happened after I marry Kelvin.

I just hope I will not see him tommorow. Seeing him reminds me that my life is not ordinary. I mean, I marry an old man, he's a well known businessman, got a big name in the industry,  everybody knows his work. The media, speaking of them. Eveybodys eyes are on us,  waiting for me to spill a tea.

Some people are against me,  'why did Kelvin marry a young brat?'. 'He should marry a fine woman'. 'They are better girls that would be suited to Kelvin'. Like duhh,  If only I could explain my side. Hey people! I'm also against in this marriage, why would I choose that old man, our taste are different. At my age,  I should enjoy life,  meet and date guys that would make me happy. I rather choose my single status life than be knotted.

The first thing I did as I lay on my bed, is close my eyes and sleep, I need to get back my energy for tommorow. The old man is coming back.

Kelvin handles IT business chain and a board member of international car brand BMW.

Yherie owns shares from Kelvin's company but she doesn't know. Every penny that she's been spending is basically her own money earnings directed to her bank account.