CHAPTER 2

"Dominic Allen Queen"

Leader of the gang #2 in the whole country. THE DEMONIOS.

He's no less than a greek god yet ruthless.
He's charming yet dangerous, he's merciless and barbarous. Every other word you can think of for a devil. He's a sexy egoistical beast. He's the kind of person who shoots first and ask questions later.

Women wants a man like him. They kiss the ground he walks on. Men wants to be like him.

What the motherbaking poop I got myself into?

I stood there with my eyes and mouth wide open.
And he smirked. He knew that I knew who he was.
My eyes went to Alex. "Baby how does pizza sound for dinner?"
He started jumping around as soon as the words left my mouth. "YEAH MAMA.. WE'LL HAVE PIZZA."

"Then you don't mind ordering for the three of us, do you?"
"Sure mama" and with that he ran down to the living hall.

With Alex gone we stood there staring into each others eyes, trying to read each other. Why is he here? Does he know who I am? Or is it just a coincidence? But if its not then I'm putting a lot at risk. Specially Alex. I dont want to ruin his innocence with this stuff. Damnit.

"Why are you here? What do you want?"

"Look there's no point in hiding, you obviously know who I am. I just need a place to stay for a few days. I'll even pay for the stay."

"Yes, I know who you are and that's the exact reason why you shouldn't be here. I don't want my son in any kind of danger. So, I would suggest you leave."

"Look I understand your concern, but as of now I have no where to go. As far as your son is concerned I promise he'll be safe. And not only him, but you too. I promise to keep you both safe. "

I tried reading his eyes, to find any kind of ill-intentions. But I found none, he seemed genuine about everything he said.

"Yo-" I was about to say something when my phone started ringing.
I checked the caller Id, it was my trainer slash best friend Grayson. The only person I trust my life with. He's the only one who knows the real Aliza King. I excused myself and went in my room to attend the call.

Dominic's POV

Never in my life I would have imagined that I'll face such a day. For couple of months now, a newly emerged gang has been stealing my shipments, but they are way too good at covering their tracks, and are always one step ahead of us. This case has been keeping on edge for quite some time now.

But earlier this evening they attacked my home. Well not only that I got calls and texts from keepers that all my safehouses weren't actually safe anymore. Each and every one of them had been attacked. I was more than furious because these locations are definitely not a common knowledge. There's a mole in my gang. Thankfully I had time to instruct every soul in the house to move out so that none of them comes to harms way. You see I may be a dangerous and ruthless person but these gang members are my family. I may not show concern or any kind of emotion but I am responsible for their safety.

Now, let's just say today is a day full of unexpected events. After today's unfortunate event I needed a place to hide. I drove into a nice and decent neighbourhood, when I was sure no one was following me I walked to the door of a random house and banged the door impatiently with my gun in hand. I heard someone running to get the door and what I saw next was the most stunning woman I've ever seen.
Trust me, I've been with a fair share of women but non of them come close to how beautiful she is.
Jet black hair reaching her mid back. Dark brown eyes. Such an innocent face.

But what surprised me was that even with gun held to her temple there was no sign of fear in her eyes.
Months of being on edge, and even after today's disaster she managed to calm me down by just standing in my personal space.

A few minutes into threatening her, her doorbell rang. She got the door and I wandered off to the kitchen, what can I say, I was smelling delicious cookies.

I little boy around the age of 6 came running in the kitchen but stopped dead in his track once he saw me.
He stood there giving me, what he thought was, a scary look which I must say was more adorable than scary. Yes, the big bad gangleader love kids, what can I say their innocence gets to me every bloody time.

But this kid is something else, just like him I had my scary look on, but nope he wasn't the one to get scared that easily. So I shouldn't have been surprised when he called her mama.
We were having a conversation about my living arrangement when her phone rang and she took off to take the call.

I decided to make myself home and went to living room. I looked around and noticed the pictures on the walls had only Alex and his mom with no sign of Alex's father.

I settled myself on the couch next to Alex, who was reading a book.
"Do you like my mama?" he said withoit even looking up.

I was too shocked by the question that just came out of the mouth of a six year old. Before I can even think of an answer he said
"Do not hurt her or trust me I can be very dangerous. You do not want to face my wrath."
What the hell?
I was shocked, a six year old threatening the big bad gangleader. But then again it amazes me how protective he is of his mother.

I heard her chuckling a few feet away and turned to face her. I followed her movements when she picked Alex up and put him on her lap.

"No little man, Dominic is just a friend. But he needs a place to stay for a while, do you think he can stay with us?"

Putting his finger on his chin like he was actually thinking about it he said after a few seconds
"You will have to play video games with me, and treat me with ice cream every second day?"

Without thinking for a second I offered my hand "Deal" and he took my hand as if closing a deal like real businessmen.

This is going to be fun..