Plan 3974

"So, can you please explain to me, why you are covered in purple goo, she's covered in feathers and her hair's a mess, why he is burnt to a crisp, and they are drenched in... Is that ice or snow?"

"Well, you see, officer," Hanji laughed, trying to explain what happened. "Becky, or Rebecca Ross has been a total bitch to all of us, she's always, like "Oh, I'm so much better than all of you! Hahaha!" Hanji flipped her hair, and laughed annoyingly to impersonate Becky. "So, we decided, it was time to teach her a lesson! Were we gonna post it on the internet? Yes, but in our defense, it would have been absolutely hilarious! i mean, fall out of your chair funny! Even Levi would laugh! That's how funny it would have been!"

"Ma'am, I need a clearer explanation of what happened. Let's start off basic; why are you covered in purple goo?" The officer asked.

"Well, Frank. Can I call you Frank?" She slid her chair over to sit next to him.

"No, my name is Jerry; we discussed this."

"Well, Frank, you see, Petra and Eren made this goo to prank Becky. Then, Becky sprayed me with her disgusting perfume! I mean, it was like shit in a bottle, you have no idea! So, when she sprayed it at my face, I dropped the bucket of goo on myself." Hanji summed up.

"Why is she covered in feathers?" The officer pointed to Petra, who was trying to contain her laugh.

"Becky." Hanji answered simply.

"What did Becky do?"

"Becky. That's what happened. No further explanation needed."

"Who is Becky?"

"Becky!" Hanji exaggerated her name. "Is one of the biggest sluts you will ever meet! You go get a dictionary and look in "S" for slut, you'll find a picture of Becky."

Petra couldn't help but giggle, and this made the police officer turn to her. "Do you find this funny?"

"No, sir. Sorry, sir." Petra lowered her head and bit her lip to keep herself from laughing.

"What? You so thought it was funny! Don't be such a goody-goody!" Hanji laughed.

"Actually, I'd take some notes from her, because the way you're acting, you'll be in jail in no time." The officer recommended.

"Oh, Joe." Hanji put her, goo covered, arm around the officer's shoulder. "This is the nicest I've been all week!"

"Is she serious?" The officer asked Petra and Levi, who just nodded. "Oh, I'm sorry..."

"Tell me about it..." Levi crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"Okay, so why is he burnt to a crisp, besides his hair."

"Well, Becky broke one of the machines and it lit on fire, then it somehow got to Levi." Hanji replayed the moment in her head.

"So, let me guess; the other two are covered in that ice, or snow, because you," He pointed to Hanji. "Tried to put him out with the fire extinguisher, but you missed and hit those two." He pointed to Eren and Erd.

"Wow, you're good!"

"Now, you never explained to me why she," The officer pointed to Petra. "Is covered in feathers."

"Becky ruined the prank! I told you this already!"

"Who; who is Becky?"

"Wait, be quiet for 10 seconds." Hanji ordered then cupped her ear to hear better. They then all heard a loud, high pitched, screech. Hanji grinned. "That; that is Becky."

"Okay, she's annoying." The officer tried to un-pop his ears. "Wait, is that Rebecca Ross?"

"Yeah, do you know who she is?" Eren spoke up.