Eviction

"What are you trying to say?" Levi asked. Him, Hanji, and Erwin were all sitting at the table, as Hanji had said that she needed to talk to him. She sounded pretty serious, so Levi came immediately.

"Well, you know that Erwin doesn't have a job, and although I do have a job, it's not a lot of money, right?" Hanji said, making random gestures with her hands.

"Yeah, what does that have to do with me?" Levi questioned, a confused look on his face.

"Well, you see, um, we are good with money, but, uh, well..." Hanji trailed off, she didn't know how to say it.

"Listen, your getting evicted." Erwin said, casually, taking a bite out of his apple.

"You're kicking me out?" Levi asked, the message not completely registering.

"I don't want to! I mean, you're like a brother to me, but we just can't afford it." Hanji tried to explain.

"Where the fuck am I supposed to live?" Levi, now standing up, asked.

"Why don't you call Petra? I'm sure she'd let you move in with her." Hanji suggested.

"I doubt anyone, especially not a girl for that matter, would take me in after just a week of knowing each other!" Levi argued.

"She did just pay the fine!"

"Caused by your guys' brilliant plan!" Levi sarcastically said "brilliant".

"It was, but Becky is a total bitch, and messed everything up!"

"That was sarcasm, dumbass!"

"Well, maybe you should just get a job!"

"You think I want to be unemployed?"

"You did give your boss the finger, and rip up all his papers, and stabbed him with a ball point pen!"

"The bastard had it coming!"

"What was he doing exactly?"

"He was being an ass!"

"How?"

"He just was!"

"You don't even have a good enough reason!"

"That doesn't mean he didn't have it coming!"

"He was probably just minding his own business, and you just were bored! So, you decided to stab him with a pen!"

"That was not what happened! You're over-exaggerating!"

"No, I'm not! It was on the security camera!"

"Listen here, shitty glasses, I don't know what you saw, but that is not what happened. There was reasoning behind that punch!"

"Really now? Okay, what was this brilliant reason?"

"I'll tell you when I think of it!"

"Meaning: I'll tell you the lie I come up with in 15 minutes!"

"That is not what if fucking means!"

"Yes it is! I have known you almost my whole life! You do this all the time when you don't have a good reason!"

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do!"

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do!"

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do!"

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do!"

"No I don't!"