❤Part 2❤

Continue from the last part

Mahir's point of view

" sir.. sir patient is very restless !! please meet her !! " nurse come to me.. i rush toward the ward..

when i enter in the ward i saw her .. " leave me !! " she is continuously shouting this !!

i went close to her.. " calm down please " i said.. holding her hands.. suddenly she stop and look toward me..

" who are you ?? " she ask ... " he is your husband " a nurse from my behind spoke up.. she made a confuse face... going to say something but before that i hug her..

" are you fine ?? i am worried about you bela " i said still hugging her... to show everyone that i am his 'real' husband..

" how you know my name ??" she ask, she become even more confuse....

" doctor.. when she will get discharge?? " i ask doctor completely ignoring her question and i want to take her out from here as soon as possible, because i want to tell her truth

" tomorrow you can take her home " he said..and left from there ...

" sir, mam need rest.. " nurse said.. i realize that i am holding her.. i back off from the hug and make her lay on the bed.. i started to leave but she hold my hand tightly..

i look toward her other hand.. nurse is giving her injection.. ah !! she too is scared of injections..

she close her eyes tightly.. and tighten the grip on my hand... i am just staring her ...

after a while.. i felt the grip loosen and she fall asleep..

" sir , i have given her injection now she will wake up tomorrow only " nurse said to me... i nodded and she left..

i look at her (bela ) she is sleeping peacefully... i don't know why but seeing her like this.. i am feeling very satisfy .. i don't even know her.. i don't know who is she ? , where she live ? , why she is in bridal getup.. is she run away from her own wedding.. only she can answer my question.. but how ? she lost her memory because of me..

---------------------------------

Next day she get discharge.. and we leave from hospital..

in the whole way.. she was silent ... she doesn't utter even a single word

should i tell her the truth ?? or not ?? doctor strictly deny me.. to tell her anything which is shocking for her...

" Are you really my husband ?? " she ask.. looking outside the window.. i have no answer to her question.. what should i say ??

" Are you really husband ??" she again ask the same question..

" i...i ...a...m.. yo..ur... hus-ban..s vo... " i could able to say anything.. i ma totally blank.. i am stammering..

she look toward me... i can see tears in her eyes...

" yes!! " i simply said a lie for which i am sure, i will regret later

now , tears started flowing from her eyes.. and she hug me !!...

" what.... what happen bela?? " i ask consoling her.. but she was silently sobbing..

after a while she become silent and back off from the hug !!

" i..i am.. sorry !! " she said and again started looking out from the window...

i didn't bother her.. i think it is not the right time to ask anything.. or to tell anything

after that rest of the way we were silent.. non of us spoke a single word..

there is something wrong with her.. i need to find out

" sir, we reach home " driver said.. i come out from the car.. and open her car side door ! she also come out from the car..

i help her to walk till the door... a servant open the door..

as soon as she enter in the house... she started looking everywhere..

" it's so beautiful " she almost whisper.. i smile..

" good morning sir, good morning mam " lily spoke up

" good morning miss lily !! " i said to her... she smile

" please take bela in her room " i said to her... she nodded and take bela with her...

suddenly i got a call from mom.. i pick up the call

" Hello ! good morning mom ! " i said...

" what good morning.. i am angry from you.. you hide it from me " she siad showing her anger , but what i hide from her and why she is angry ??

" mom, i am not getting anything , what you are trying to say ?? " i said..

" see, mahir don't try to be innocent.. i knew everything... " she said.. making me more confuse..

" please... mom .. i am really not getting anything " i said

" accha !! who is that girl... " girl ?? is she talking about bela.. how she come to know about it..

" bela ?? how you know mom ?? " i ask her..

" see ! i caught you ... you didn't even told me about this.. , i get to know when i saw it on social media.. i am angry from you " mom said.. making to shock.. i cut the call and open my social media..

god !! there is photo of me and bela in the hospital.. ahh !! why they need to interfere in my personal life ??

i can't even tell the truth to anyone !!.. what should i do ??

wow !! i myself invite a problem... now i can do only one thing...

to be continue

-------------------------------

so, there is the second part of my story...

Do you felt something is fishy??
what mahir will do now ??

keep guessing..