❤ Part 4❤

Continue from the last part...

Author's pov..

Bela get fresh up and come out from washroom..

" mam, your coffee is here.. " miss Lily said pointing toward the table..

Bela nodded..

" Mam , do you need anything else.." Lily ask..

Bela nodded in no..

" Okay mam, please take rest.. and if you want anything than inform me... " She said.. and left..

While bela is silently drinking her coffee..

She is feeling strange..

Bela's pov

Yesterday, mahir jii said that we both will go to his office now he left alone.. is he in that much hurry ?? And if I am his wife than why no one knows about it ??.... I didn't even know.. how my  accident happen... When I was In hospital.. doctor told me that I loss my memory...  I know nothing  except this that I have a memory loss.. 

I don't remember anything but mahir jii he knows everything naa.. I will ask him....

Author's pov 

it's evening and mahir didn't come home.. and bela is curious to  know answer of her questions... 

at night mahir finally came. 

he enter in her room..

" bela " he call her name 

bela is sitting on the bed as soon as she heard his voice .. she look toward the door.. 

 " bela, get ready.. we need to go somewhere.. "  he said making bela confuse.. 

" but where ?? "  she ask standing up from the bed.. 

" just get ready !! fast " mahir said.. in bit louder voice..  bela nodded in went in washroom 

she wore jeans and top... and come out .. she is looking simple yet beautiful .. 

" come !! " he said hold bela's hand and took her to the car.. 

" where we were going " bela ask on the way.. 

" we are going to mom's house..  i want you to meet her.. she doesn't know about our marriage.. "  mahir said.. 

" even she doesn't know ?? then who  know about it.. "  she ask... 

mahir has no answer to her question.. because reality is  known by no one except mahir.. that she is not his wife.. but he is going to declare her as her wife.. 

" bela.. vo.. actually we had love marriage... so we have to do our wedding secretly.. and ... and.. on the day our marriage held in a temple.. when... when we are coming back we both meet with accident...  and you loss your memory .. "  mahir said in a single breath making a fake story.. 

he look toward bela ... she is somewhere is not convinced with mahir's story.. but she still nodded..  mahir took a relief  that bela doesn't ask any question about his stupid story .. which looks 100 percent fake 

after that there is complete silence between them.. 

after a while mahir stop his car in front of a house 

" we reach !! " he said..  and bela look out from the window.. she is mesmerized by that mansions beauty.. 

" come out !! " he said and come out.. bela nodded and also come out from the car.. 

" let's go " he said and she nodded..  

he ring the door bell.. a lady open  the door.. 

" Mom ! " mahir hug her.. his voice has different emotion..  which is sense by his mother  

yes..   she is mahir's mother... 'sumitra '

" what happen mahir beta ?"  sumitra ask  and back off from the hug.. and put her hand on his hair.. 

" Mom , bela " mahir said pointing toward bela ignoring her question... 

bela touch her feet..  and fold her both hand.. 

" no beta.. you are like my daughter.. and daughters doesn't touch feet , may god bless you.. "  sumitra said while putting her head on her head..  bela smile a bit.. 

suddenly sumitra hold mahir's ear... 

" ahhh !! mom.. it's paining what are doing ??  please leave it ! "  mahir pleaded.. 

" no, why don't you told me about her later.. i am angry from you.. "  sumitra said.. 

" okay, mom i am sorry. ahh!! it's paining please " mahir again pleaded..  this time she leave her ear.. 

mahir look toward bela.. she is smiling.... 

" i leave you.. but it doesn't means that i forgive you.. , i just leave you only for the sake of bela... "  she said and took bela inside with her..  

she made her sit on the sofa... and  they started to have some chit chat.. 

while mahir is standing at a little distance.. and looking toward them...  and smiling seeing her mother smiling 

" i know.. i am becoming selfish.. i know this is wrong not telling truth to bela.. but i can do anything for my mother " he thought.. 

to be continue 

---------------------------------------

Any guesses ???