❤Part 25❤

Ignore any mistakes please
______________
Mahir's POV 

Today I am finally going to ask her to be mine forever..
I am excited but inside I too has a fear of telling her every thing... I am afraid
How will she react when she will know the truth that I lied to her..

I think I should put all my negative thoughts aside and think of positive side that she loves me !!...

I have prepared a dress for her. She look stunning in everything she wore bit I am damn in this she's going to look like a angel on earth... 'my little angle '

"Mahir jii" I chain of thoughts got broken when I heard her calling me..

"What happened ??" I am looking at her...

"I made these " she said settling herself on my lap showing me some of her drawing....

"It's so beautiful like you" I compliment her, she smile widely... And thank fully those were not on my documents...

I have noticed that she has so much interest in drawing, she's a great artist too....

Suddenly I got a call..

She stand up from my lap went from there while I attend the call..
It was ruhi.

( Ruhi~ mahir~)

Hello~

Hello~

Mahir come to office immediately it's really urgent

What?? Why ? What happened ?

I will explain everything but please come to office..

Okay I am coming !!

***

I was a bit shocked why she suddenly call me, but I have to go to office.. I went in my room to inform Bela about it..

"Bela!!" I call her she look toward me..

" Bela, I am going to office now, I will send a car evening with a driver, be ready wearing this " I said handling her a bag...

" Is it important go to office today ??" She ask I nodded..
" Why ? Something happened?" I ask..
" I just had a bad feeling inside me " she said pouting..

" It's just a matter of few hours" I said she nodded in disappointment..

I pull her in my embrace and hug her tightly " we will meet in evening" I said kissing her forehead..  she smile

Bela's POV

I quickly open the bag in my hand, and saw a beautiful dress.. a black colour backless gown with a red rose on it.. it was so beautiful I am really excited to wear it..

He left for office, I know I am being selfish but I didn't want him to go to office today, well, he has spend whole week with me and I can say it's the most beautiful week of my life.

But still I don't know why I has a fear inside me of losing him today...

I think I am overthinking... 

*****
It's evening  and I get ready by wearing the dress he gave me

*****It's evening  and I get ready by wearing the dress he gave me