❤Part-27❤

Early update by lazy potato author 😗😗

*readers excepting that I will give happy parts soon*(me smirking😏)

Early update, want you not to kill me after reading it.. 

.

.

Warning - This part contains some Violence, please read if you comfortable 

Please ignore any mistakes 

Author's POV

Another week later

"These are some dresses wear them, we are going in a party " Vikrant said to Bela as he throw some dresses on Bela who pick them up with saying anything...

"Say something" Vikrant yells, Bela again flinch but doesn't reply

Vikrant told Bela's cheek harshly

"Always reply me in words when I say something " he said Bela nodded he glared at her "Y-Yes" she replied

"Don't look sad in front my friends a don't embarrass me" he said before leaving from room leaving Bela alone in room... She was shocked that she loved this type of person in her past , she look at the pendent in her neck gifted by mahir only thing she has gifted by mahir.. 

******

Bela get ready as usual with no smile on her face she was looking lifeless..

Vikrant enter in her room.. and started staring at bela, Bela was feeling uncomfortable under his gaze..

"Omg !! Bela you are more hotter than I thought " he said holding her shoulder while Bela was uncomfortable

He leaning in too kiss her but she turn her face to other side.. vikrant smirk ..

" I leave it for now, but one day you will be mine" he said huskily...

They reached the party 
Too much loud music was playing, smell of alcohol was surrounded all over
Bela was hell uncomfortable

Vikrant was enjoying the party with his friends and some girls who were ready to sit on his lap 

While Bela was standing alone.. suddenly a boy approach to her..

"Oh hoo !! Sweet heart why are standing here alone " he said trying to flirt Bela doesn't reply but started to get away from him, suddenly that boy pull her to himself as she landed on his chest.... And anyone can misunderstand that they are hugging. 

Bela quickly pulled that person..

"Sweetie you look like a piece of cake I want to taste you " he said and try to grab her hand but stopped by vikrant...

"What are you doing with him ??" Vikrant asked Bela .

"See, she's disloyal to you, she was flirting with me " that boy said... Bela's eyes widen in shock ..

Vikrant was boiling in anger... He pullled with to himself and went to their car...

" I wasn't doing anything " Bela was keeping saying that but vikrant wasn't ready to listen to her...

--------- VIOLENCE CONTENT---------

They reached Vikrant's home.. as he dragged Bela with him with her hair...
He slapped her hard

"You slut, first Mahir and now my friend, you love everyone expect of me " he said holding her by her shoulder

He lean in and kissed her forcefully she wasn't reply but trying to push him...