❤Part- 29❤

Hey !! Again alien 👽 author here !! *Living on earth*

Early update 😃 jinna sara pyaar utna jaldi update
Bhut buttering hue h MERI is part ke liye 😆😆

Me updating early meanwhile my mamma *throwing flying chappal* cause I am not studying but only using wattpad 😂😂

Someone save me please 😁
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please ignore any mistake

Author's POV

Bela was running, her legs were giving up,  her view was getting blur, a black was coming toward her... Her vision wasn't clear enough to saw that car coming toward her..

That car stop in front of her, a person came out from the car

"Mahir jii.." Bela whisper recognising the face and passed out

(A/N- Thank me later 😆)

"Bela!! Open your eyes bela" he said tapping on her cheeks lightly but response came, he pick her up put her in his car and went to hospital

Mahir's POV

I took Bela to hospital, doctors were checking her while I was shocked, her face was full of bruises, her face was pale looking lifeless, I curse myself, its my fault, I pushed her that hell, I will never forgive myself..

Doctor came out I run to him

" What happened doctor" I asked..

"Mr. Mahir she is fine now, but she has many cuts, bruises, wounds, and she's week too.. you have take care of her so much at least for a month" doctor said I was boiling with anger, what that shaan done to my bela...

He will pay for every wound she has, he will pay for everything Bela ...

I went to bela's cabin seeing her sleeping peacefully, I admire the face I have being yearning  to see from past two weeks..

The person who should be treated like a fragile doll of glass is treated like this, this is my fault..

"I am sorry bela" I whisper but she was in deep sleep to listen...

I call ruhi and Vish to inform about bela...

Bela's POV

I open my eyes in an unfamiliar place, I look toward the person Infront me..

"Mahir jii" I whisper using all strength I have, I was happy I don't know why I feel safe when just by seeing him I smile by seeing him..

I look toward him in his eyes, he look in my eyes..

He was going to say something but interrupted by background sound of someone calling him..

"Mahir !!" It's was ruhi and a strange lady with her

Realisation hit me hard that he don't love me but ruhi my smile fade away.

"Bela how are you ?? You okay ??" She asked me , I didn't reply

"What I am doing here " I asked ignoring her Trying to get up but fall again

He tried to hold me but I stop

"Bela don't move much, doctor said you are weak " he replied calmly

"Why do you even care ??" I replied coldly..