❤Part 5❤

Mahir's pov 

i don't now, how i will face bela, i lied to her.. but i can't break her trust she is soo happy with bela...  after dad left us first time i have seen her this happy and i don't want to make her sad again because of me.... but bela, she has right to know truth and i will surely tell her but when the right time will come not now... 

 i look mom and bela both are having some chit chat, i went to them.... and stand beside mom.. 

" now , am i forgiven " i ask with a smile 

" no, but only for my daughter - in - law, i am forgiving you " mom said and i hug her... " i love you mom " i said , she smile 

i look toward who is also smiling.... 

" well, now you both take rest , you both must be tired " mom said we both nodded and went toward our room... 

we enter in our room with luggage... 

" bela, please settle your luggage in cupboard " i said to her , she nodded obediently... 

while started to leave the room but she stop me from behind 

" mahir jii ...." she call my name i turn toward her...  

" vo... mahir jii i wa..nt to..as ..k... that... we... bo... amm.. voo "   she stammer.. 

" what you want to say, please say clearly. " 

" vo.. mahir jii i want to ask that.... that.. "  she stop in between 

" that... "  i said..

" that.... " she again stop 

" what ?? bela please say clearly ... what happen ??" i almost yell at her.. 

" vo.... you said that we were married, you made me meet your mom, but what about my parents..  you didn't told me anything about them " she ask... which me completely blank because even i don't have her question answer... what should i do ??

" vo... bela... tumare parents vo... i ... mai..  . vo .. bela .. vo " i am stammering words are not coming out... what will come out ?? my mind is blank.. i don't know what to speak.. 

her eyes has different kind of sensation... " bela... i meet you when you came to my office for a job... as my PA and then in this process i fall in love with you.. and you live alone.. and you... you... are an... orphan"  i made a story and told her... 

her expression change suddenly.... and she nodded.. 

" i am going to office.." i said and left the room... 

ahh!! telling lies are difficult..  i took a deep breath and left for the office.. 

i reach the office and i directly went inside my cabin..  i try to read some important file to divert my mind... but no use, suddenly someone enter in my cabin.. my eyes snap at the person's direction and he is..  vyom..  

vyom , my best buddy my friend but more than a brother.. who know me more than i knew myself , i can believe him blindly...  

" what's up bro !! why you are looking stress " he ask... i just told him everything happening in my life.. 

his expression change in worry.. " mahir , it means you hid the truth from her " he said in shocking state ... i just nodded..  

" but mahir , it's not right !! " he said , i nodded 

" i will tell her everything, first we need to find, why she in bridle get up , you need to find out about her past.. i will tell her truth at right time " i said he nodded... 

" okay !! i will find about her " he said and left from my cabin... 

to be continue 

---------------------------------------

I am sooo sorry for updating this story too late.... actually i am busy...  hope you will understand...

Thank you soo much