❤Part- 32❤

Mahir's POV

I was in my study room doing my work, suddenly mom enter in my room
"Mahir ??" She called me, I hummed..

"Mahir, you remembered my friend and her daughter " mom asked out of blue, I nodded there is one mom's friend and her clingy daughter..

"Yeah ! Mom, I remember that lizards, always try to stick with me " I replied chucking a little

"Well, be prepared they both are coming, tomorrow" mom said, my jaw dropped

"Why ??! And isn't she's the one you are forcing me to marry??" I asked , she nodded..

"Yeah, I already told her that you are married" mom said..

"Why they are coming??" I asked, mom signed..

" To spend some time with me and Bela they insisted me that they want to meet Bela" mom replied..

"Fine ! Just kept that clingy bitch away from me mom" I said to her, she nodded and left

'it seems like a warning more' I signed I hate that girl.. and Bela will be hell jealous if I told her that mom was planning to made me marry her...
It's better not to tell her about this

*****

"Come with me please" I insist her to join me to office but she's denying now, every day she want to join me now, I am insisting her so she's denying..

But I can't even leave her here too that lizards is coming..

"Okay ! Then don't talk with me " I said trying to show I am angry, she sign

"Fine~~" she sing, I hug her
"Mahir ki you act like baby, be grown up" she said to me I chuckled
"Yeah, I behave like a baby " I mocked her..

We finally reached our office, me and Bela were going toward my office, when Vish told me some is there to meet me in my office, I nodded

We went to my office, my eyes widen it was that lizard and her mom what the hell they are doing in my office

"Hello ! Mahir " that clingy lizards said waving her hand , I look toward Bela who hold confuse expression..

Suddenly, she hug me tightly, I didn't even hold her back ..
Now, Bela was glaring at me with anger..
Shit ! Mahir you are gone

"Mahii , I missed you " that lizard said and what the hell is mahii

"And, who's she? " She asked pouting toward bela..

I hold Bela by her waist and pull closer

"My wife, Bela mom told you about her " I said confidently, I saw a smirk on bela's face..

" May I know your name as well" Bela said literally glaring at her, jealous Bela is scary

"Aisha! " She mumbles while rolling her eyes..
Meanwhile that lizard mother came out of no where

"Well, I thought your choices are good Mahir, still you chose her " she said sending judging look at bela

" You were going to marry my daughter " she said..

I look sad expression on bela's face, I anger seriously boiled..

"You know what aunty you are right my choices are good, that's why I chose Bela instead of her" I said now giving same judging looking to her daughter..

They both gritted their teeth,

" I will send you both home through my driver, you can leave now" I said coldly..

They both left..

I look toward Bela who was looking down..

"What happened Bela ??" I said her..
She looked toward me

"You were going to marry her ?? Did I broke your marriage with her when I meet you through that accident" she said slowly..

I told her face in my hands...

"I never loved her nor we were engaged mom was just discussing about my marriage with her, I truly didn't wanted to marry her, I swear I can't never marry that clingy bitch " I said rubbing my thumb on her cheek..
She nodded..

"But- we are not Married as well" she said..

"Bela, marriage is just a way of telling the whole word that you are mine , but you are already mine so don't worry, marriage doesn't matter what matters is love and I love you bela" I said and peck her lips, she smile..

"I love you too" she mumbles..

" You know what ? Let's leave work and enjoy " I said to her mood light up ..
"Let's eat ice cream then " she said cheerfully , I smile and nodded

Well, our marriage will happen Bela very soon..

-----------------------------------
Hello ! Lovely people ❣️💖

Well tell me should I continue Bela jealous or not ???

I have written This part for my sweetie pie ❤️ ( Rose9972 )

She's going to log out from wattpad for approximately 8 moths..

I will miss youu !!🙁 But I know studies are first priority..

Come back soon, lots of love ❤️❤️... Don't miss me much 😆😘😍